Autopsy reports - Requested

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Dangling Carrot

Re: Autopsy reports - Requested

Post by Dangling Carrot »

I would say if you were on that tour with ~Ozzy~ cocaine was like candy for all involved πŸ˜‰ its not like the crew had been on Dr.Phill and the band was the only ones dipping into the dust..belive it or not, cocaine is an outing and a lot of people partake that say they don't. I guess you can call them closet cockers πŸ˜„πŸ˜‡
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

Dangling Carrot wrote: ↑Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:22 am I can assure you that I'm not Romeo. And Shawn you can go STFU! with your message board fan* opinion :wink:

Actually, the photos were offered to me first and I declined to see them or even have them in my possession, especially after hearing his details. I called Peter after talking to Smalt, and told him about the case folder with photos.

Peter arranged for the folder to be sent to him. Peter was not going to use photos in the film like that. He was hoping that some photos could be used that didn't show anything bad. That's what Peter told me anyway..

I was also the one that explained to Kathy how* Peter got them. Damage had already been done as for Peter with family via Kelle and Kelly..they really worked hard to get Peter removed after he would not let them control the doc for self gain.

The photos were the final nail. I was the one that informed Kathy that Peter had them and to clear myself from involvement before that bomb exploded.

The family had no idea the folder and photos even existed. Mike told me that it was such a big case for him.. that the department let him keep the case file. I was on the the Documentary research crew and was assigned Knoxville and the day of the crash. I researched the last guitar teacher, the girls in the photo backstage and Mike Smalt.
That's interesting. I wonder if they were ever tracked-down or interviewed before, or if any of them were willing to talk...?
Mikel
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

Dangling Carrot wrote: ↑Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:22 am I can assure you that I'm not Romeo. And Shawn you can go STFU! with your message board fan* opinion :wink:
No you are Steve Blevins, a shit stirrer extraordinaire.
Dangling Carrot

Wrong again..some people call me Jack. You sir have a fucking attitude that needs adjustment.
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

Dangling Carrot wrote: ↑Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:31 am Wrong again..some people call me Jack. You sir have a fucking attitude that needs adjustment.
Let us see if I have this right.
Dangling Carrot wrote: ↑Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:05 pm The photos were first offered to Steve Blevins who was the Dakota researcher for dates March 18 and 19th, by the police officer first on the seen. From what i understand, Steve passed that opportunity on to Peter. The entire death scene photos and information in a police profile format was sent to Peter. He thought that there may be something that could be used in the film from the photos. The Rhoads family was kept out of the loop on this for years by the police officer about the folder. They never knew that Peter had the folder of photos until Kathy contacted Mr.Blevins and he told her the folder was offered to him first during research. This was the last nail in the coffin for Peter. Whats sad, the film would have been very nice for Randy's legacy, but Peter was being attacked by KG and KR through the family and when the death photos info came to light.. Peter was out. I'm not sure if the family ever received the folder or not. The lawsuit came shortly after. Ultimately per contract.. Dakota can release the film whenever they feel the time is right.
So you have established who and what Steve Blevins did.

Then here you explain that this is what you did.
Dangling Carrot wrote: ↑Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:22 am Actually, the photos were offered to me first and I declined to see them or even have them in my possession, especially after hearing his details. I called Peter after talking to Smalt, and told him about the case folder with photos.

Peter arranged for the folder to be sent to him. Peter was not going to use photos in the film like that. He was hoping that some photos could be used that didn't show anything bad. That's what Peter told me anyway..

I was also the one that explained to Kathy how* Peter got them. Damage had already been done as for Peter with family via Kelle and Kelly..they really worked hard to get Peter removed after he would not let them control the doc for self gain.

The photos were the final nail. I was the one that informed Kathy that Peter had them and to clear myself from involvement before that bomb exploded.

The family had no idea the folder and photos even existed. Mike told me that it was such a big case for him.. that the department let him keep the case file. I was on the the Documentary research crew and was assigned Knoxville and the day of the crash. I researched the last guitar teacher, the girls in the photo backstage and Mike Smalt.
Right I see now.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

shawn wrote: ↑Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:13 am
Dangling Carrot wrote: ↑Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:31 am Wrong again..some people call me Jack. You sir have a fucking attitude that needs adjustment.
Let us see if I have this right.
Dangling Carrot wrote: ↑Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:05 pm The photos were first offered to Steve Blevins who was the Dakota researcher for dates March 18 and 19th, by the police officer first on the seen. From what i understand, Steve passed that opportunity on to Peter. The entire death scene photos and information in a police profile format was sent to Peter. He thought that there may be something that could be used in the film from the photos. The Rhoads family was kept out of the loop on this for years by the police officer about the folder. They never knew that Peter had the folder of photos until Kathy contacted Mr.Blevins and he told her the folder was offered to him first during research. This was the last nail in the coffin for Peter. Whats sad, the film would have been very nice for Randy's legacy, but Peter was being attacked by KG and KR through the family and when the death photos info came to light.. Peter was out. I'm not sure if the family ever received the folder or not. The lawsuit came shortly after. Ultimately per contract.. Dakota can release the film whenever they feel the time is right.
So you have established who and what Steve Blevins did.

Then here you explain that this is what you did.
Dangling Carrot wrote: ↑Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:22 am Actually, the photos were offered to me first and I declined to see them or even have them in my possession, especially after hearing his details. I called Peter after talking to Smalt, and told him about the case folder with photos.

Right I see now.
:D
Dangling Carrot

Me myself*..first name Jack, was offered the photos first and I wanted nothing to do with that. I declined, as did Steve after his interview with Mr. Smalt. I worked with Steve and AJ on the Knoxville research. Me and Steve, without AJ .. contacted Kathy about the photos. It is true that our story is one and the same. I have not spoken to Steve since 2009. It was my idea to contact Kathy and one other person from Dakota that I will not mention. It was basically all me with the photo information. The three of us knew that once it was known about the photos, we would endure some of the blame! I was not going to let that happen. Kathy did however call Steve to verify the same exact story. Peter did try to get Steve to accept the photos first and then send them to him. I advised Steve not to do so. The other person from Dakota remained silent for obvious reasons. Steve delivered audio later that cleared himself of any wrong doing that also cleared up some other things as well. I'm the one that took the lead contacting Kathy. You could always call Kathy or maybe even Peter to confirm. :idea: Only Peter had the photos..I can still envision Kelly and Kelle celebrating the fall of the film. Then the Rhoads family pursued suit over pictures* used in a book. It was all connected.
Dangling Carrot

One other thing, Peter also used Steve to post the information regarding Kevin Dubrow that blew up. Peter typed every last word of that and then Steve posted it. I can't remember if it was here or the other site. I advised Steve not to do that as well..but he didn't listen.I know that it was Peters wish to take over the Randy Rhoads community for future profit reasons for when the film would release. I'm pretty sure that Peter had Steve build the .us site for the film that was never used. I know you all hate this man and I also disagree with some of his post and actions. You can't blame him for everything that happens. There are many Angels in the RR community with dirty faces.
Dangling Carrot

equinox

Post by equinox »

I can't seem to find my copy in my files. Must have misplaced it, but was able to find it online if anyone is interested. If not...don't view it!

ref: https://imgur.com/a/PHNvd
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

I still have all reports and I hate I started this post (including Airey's drawn over spec) but,I refuse to up it now. Let Randy,Rachel,Andrew rest. It sucks (trust me,I know). Blew off cash to see Randy 3rd row in 1981 because I was mad saying to my eldest,forgetful brother that was suppose to get me tickets "I'll see them next time around" (July/28/81). If he hadn't died.....Recorded Live at MLG Toronto (June 6th I think) and filmed. My middle brother seen Ozzy with Berne I think,the show Randy was suppose to do and I backed out - No Randy and my heart was broken. His death still really hurts. They didn't suffer.....it was quick. I refuse to ever look at pics,post,read reports or anything pretaining to his/their deaths. Stupid dive bombing by a a person that shouldn't have drove let alone fly with a venteta. I am a fan of his music,spirt,life and all he gave. Rest well our/my Superman. God bless you all. Enough of this already. Management/admin - please delete thread and let us carry on. Thank you all. 8)
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

shawn wrote: ↑Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:34 pm
No you are Steve Blevins, a shit stirrer extraordinaire.
I always got along with Steve... and Romeo for that matter... but I know a lot here feel strongly about them.