Was Randy ever mentioned on the Osbournes?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Mike541x
Cool Member

Was Randy ever mentioned on the Osbournes?

Post by Mike541x »

I've never seen the show before (Yeah I feel like a dork), so I was wondereing if anyone from the Osbournes ever mentioned him.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Was Randy ever mentioned on the Osbournes?

Post by skezza »

Mike541x wrote:I've never seen the show before (Yeah I feel like a dork), so I was wondereing if anyone from the Osbournes ever mentioned him.
dont feel like a dork, lots of people didnt watch it. I didnt. I always thought it was garbage, but as far as i remember, someone mentioned they actually blurred out photos of randy :(
Mike541x
Cool Member

Re: Was Randy ever mentioned on the Osbournes?

Post by Mike541x »

skezza wrote:
Mike541x wrote:I've never seen the show before (Yeah I feel like a dork), so I was wondereing if anyone from the Osbournes ever mentioned him.
dont feel like a dork, lots of people didnt watch it. I didnt. I always thought it was garbage, but as far as i remember, someone mentioned they actually blurred out photos of randy :(
Cool. Glad to see I wasn't the only one who didn't watch it.

Wow thats a shame they blurred his pictures out. It would be pretty cool to see Randy on TV.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

I saw almost all of the seasons, and I don't remember anything about Randy being in it. I bought the first season, but it got ruined, so I can't go back and take a look. Sorry.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I watched the show as well and I never heard him mentioned either. Don't know why he would be. I don't think talking about a good friend who is now deceased would make for good laughs, considering that's how the show was played out for.
I did see a picture of Randy and Ozzy during that 20/20 special though.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

i wonder what the osbourne kids know about randy? since it must be something ozzy and sharon dont like talking about.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

i guess Ozzys oldest kids met Randy
on more than one occasion ?
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I'm sure they did, seeing as Ozzy was still married to Thelma at the time the band got together.
RhoadsFan

Post by RhoadsFan »

Anyone know if Zakk ever appeared on the show though?
“If you guys are going to be throwing beer bottles at us, at least make sure they're full.â€Â
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

RhoadsFan wrote:Anyone know if Zakk ever appeared on the show though?
Yep! he was with Ozzy veiwing the stage set for the 2001 Christmas tour.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Trigger wrote:
he as also in the show when they were making the video for dreamer and i think he makes the odd 2 second appearence in places.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

rice_pudding wrote:
Trigger wrote:
he as also in the show when they were making the video for dreamer and i think he makes the odd 2 second appearence in places.
Including him laughing at Ozzy when he falls off the chair.. lol.. yeah i have seen all series except the one episode of Ozzy's accident!

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

siro_angel wrote:
rice_pudding wrote:
Trigger wrote: Yep! he was with Ozzy veiwing the stage set for the 2001 Christmas tour.
Including him laughing at Ozzy when he falls off the chair.. lol.. yeah i have seen all series except the one episode of Ozzy's accident!

Simon
I watched both of those! I almost peed my pants when Ozzy fell off the chair! Classic!
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Dude, I must admit to falling out of those kinda chairs all the time. :lol: Especially if you're a lean backer!
Stewie
Mass Poster

Post by Stewie »

Sorry to dig this topic up, but I think I have saw an episode where Osbourne's son and Ozzy took a look at that keyboard of Mr Crowley (played on @ After Hours). Ozzy still had it in his house. If I remember correclty!