New RR Statue

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Tito
Mass Poster

New RR Statue

Post by Tito »

https://knucklebonz.com/product/randy-r ... nz-statue/ Anybody seen this? I guess they couldn't get licensing from Marshall. It looks a lot better than the last two they did.
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Re: New RR Statue

Post by orion_damage »

I pre-ordered this one. Totally agree with ya, the previous two don't look that great to me. This one is quite bitchin.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

for the money i want him reincarnated and making me breakfast in bed... Moulded plastic extortionate prices..But it is a limited edition...I'm gonna buy 10 and sell them for £1000 each in 2 years time..
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

LMAO!!!!!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Tito wrote:https://knucklebonz.com/product/randy-r ... nz-statue/ Anybody seen this? I guess they couldn't get licensing from Marshall. It looks a lot better than the last two they did.
Why have they done this, those 'Marshall' stacks look like something left over from a previous project. The statue would of looked better maybe on the steps of the Diary set. Or even using the stacks as part of the display 'standing up'. It's a free advert for Marshall very surprised they wouldn't let them use their logo even though they've put out a signature series of items under Randy's name.
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Tito wrote:https://knucklebonz.com/product/randy-r ... nz-statue/ Anybody seen this? I guess they couldn't get licensing from Marshall. It looks a lot better than the last two they did.
Why have they done this, those 'Marshall' stacks look like something left over from a previous project. The statue would of looked better maybe on the steps of the Diary set. Or even using the stacks as part of the display 'standing up'. It's a free advert for Marshall very surprised they wouldn't let them use their logo even though they've put out a signature series of items under Randy's name.
Steps of the Diary set and his Concorde guitar would have been enough for me to want to buy it. As is, I wasn't personally interested.
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

That last one....uhh. I seen this one too,Tito. Helluva lot better. 8) Looking to get one myself. :D