1st gig at Norbreck castle Blackpool warm up show 1980

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

dmnjr
Cool Member

Re: 1st gig at Norbreck castle Blackpool warm up show 1980

Post by dmnjr »

Man, this reminds me of how some message boards used to be. It’s like nowadays Facebook comment sections anytime Trump is mentioned, both sides of the aisle just having a go at each other.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

dmnjr wrote:Man, this reminds me of how some message boards used to be. It’s like nowadays Facebook comment sections anytime Trump is mentioned, both sides of the aisle just having a go at each other.
Read the comments... i'm fucked if i'm listening to these cunts negative shit and not backing myself up..and if you don't like it you can easily go back to Facebook Yeah !!..
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

I can see where guitaridol is coming from..If it was anyone else but Sky I would have just left his comment alone and shrugged it off. Whenever I see a post from Sky I know it either has to do with him saying someone else is wrong, Bob is right, or they are Bob's pictures.

As for the flyer itself, yes I see creases, and yes I see stains.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Shockwave wrote:I can see where guitaridol is coming from..If it was anyone else but Sky I would have just left his comment alone and shrugged it off. Whenever I see a post from Sky I know it either has to do with him saying someone else is wrong, Bob is right, or they are Bob's pictures.

As for the flyer itself, yes I see creases, and yes I see stains.
It wasn't just that it was the way it was worded which made my reaction spark. If anyone else had posted that flier up he would of been civil and would of probably been a bit more polite. Then it's the after bullshit... to make him look good I'm a cyber bully and everyone has left this place...arr my fkn heart bleeds... Its only me and a hand full of dedicated fans who post here. Everyone else just floats on by...lazy attitudes who would rather click on a like box cos they cannot be fkn bothered to post up or contribute to this place... I'll kick off with any tosser who thinks I'm a cunt. Hey some guys learned that you cannot be ruled by words from a man but the pen is mightier then the sword. I think a good kick in the bollocks does the job quicker if I've offended anyone I'd like to apologise ....as if ...you can fuck off with the rest of them...over and out.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

I think your a Cunt Tart!!!!!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Tito wrote:I think your a Cunt Tart!!!!!
I'll take that is directed to Sky you wicked cunt...Always the bridesmaid never the bride.. ;-)
Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

Lmfao!!!!!! i had to do it idol!!!!! Also i have no beef with sky. Thats between you two. I mind my business.
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

Tito wrote:Lmfao!!!!!! i had to do it idol!!!!! Also i have no beef with sky. Thats between you two. I mind my business.
Good to know Tito. Stay well!
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Tito wrote:Lmfao!!!!!! i had to do it idol!!!!! Also i have no beef with sky. Thats between you two. I mind my business.
You and Sky up a tree K I S S I N G you two timing cunt... :-(
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

oh ssssstop it ssssilly! sky stay well also