HOLY SHIT!!!!.....

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

NoQuattro
Cool Member

Post by NoQuattro »

Well, the news from that plastichead site surely isn't good. File this under "ways to make a bad day get even worse."
"Everyone says theres nothing new that can be done with a guitar, but when people like Randy come along, they realize they're wrong." -- Angus Young, AC/DC
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

oth wrote:cover art looks cheezy/non-professional and this dvd is not listed anywhere on ozzy.com

...but if its a scam why a pre order date of 3months???
absolutely true oth but its just to get as much cash as he can before the both docs come out is all i can see..
matt21

Post by matt21 »

Shockwave wrote:
matt21 wrote:I wish there was a description of some sort on there saying more about it. But I want to get excited, just don't know if I should :?
Not sure what else you would want for confirmation... Its the Diary Of A Madman tour with the blizzard of ozz band. I doubt ozzy is releasing another gillis or tormei show :)

It has to be opening night :D
see what I mean by I'd rather see more info :wink:
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

ahhhhhhh shiiiiiiiit! :-P Thanks to you guys that dug deeper and found the real info on this.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

thats why wer'e the RANDY PITT BULL'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SATO

HOLY SHIT!!!!.....

Post by SATO »

Bet my RR collection,Camaro z28,STIHL chainsaws and my Silverado HD it is the Brad MTV concert!
RR fan since purchase of blizzard lp jet 234 with color poster,when I was 10.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

I'm sure all of our frustration must of caused the volcano in REYKJAVIK, Iceland to erupt. Any more frustration will probably make the Katla volcano erupt as well. Then we'll be thrown into the next ice age. You see, the Blizzard Of Oz IS coming true...
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
quadrastudios

DVD is with Brad Gillis

Post by quadrastudios »

I just found a page that I had to translate to English with Google. It has this DVD and says that it IS Brad Gillis. This DVD version features a show filmed in Irvine California for television.Hope the link works. The concert was June 12, 1982 Irvine Meadows Amphitheater in Irvine, California. Now I am bummed.

http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... auto&tl=en
TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

:(((((((((((((
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com
TTKFLYINGV

Post by TTKFLYINGV »

Just goes to show that when it comes to all things Randy related its best to only believe it when you either see it or have the product in your hand! Funnily enough it must have been an omen of sorts because I ordered the Brad Gillis show advertised on Amazon.co.uk last Sunday and it turned up on Wednesday! Personally I think Brad did a good job under the circumstances and at least for those of us not lucky enough to see the DOAM stage set its a chance to see what it was all about!
"I studyed cello, violin, flute, saxaphone ..... tuba ....... no I haven't had much background!"
quadrastudios

Post by quadrastudios »

I downloaded the DVD last night and it is definitely the Speak of the Devil DVD. What a let down. But now it is verified.
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

quadrastudios wrote:I downloaded the DVD last night and it is definitely the Speak of the Devil DVD. What a let down. But now it is verified.
is it at least from the japanese laser disc, or is it the same chopped up version from Brazil?
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

cableguyxx wrote:
quadrastudios wrote:I downloaded the DVD last night and it is definitely the Speak of the Devil DVD. What a let down. But now it is verified.
is it at least from the japanese laser disc, or is it the same chopped up version from Brazil?
whats the difference, im checking it out this morning also, downloaded last night. Great to see though, have not watched it in years, nice to see how everything was again except for Randy.

Weird seeing Gillis wearing Randy's vest though :(
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

Shockwave wrote:
cableguyxx wrote:
whats the difference, im checking it out this morning also, downloaded last night. Great to see though, have not watched it in years, nice to see how everything was again except for Randy.

Weird seeing Gillis wearing Randy's vest though :(
I think it's the inbetween songs that was cut out of the Brazilian version. The Japanese Laser Disc was the full show I believe.