HOLY SHIT!!!!.....

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

i hope to god ozzy left his voice alone and did not do some very obvious editing....
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

We at least no for sure that Ozzy's show will be with the TA/RS lineup.
I'd like to think this is going to be an entire show, but AH was multi camera, too.
Even if it is only a few songs, and probably the same as AH, then, it's more than what I had before.
I remember how I felt the first time I saw the OTM lead break during the trailer.....fuck!
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

i just dont think this has randy on it...i would think if it was from oz and sharon would put randy's name on the front...this distributor is whats throwing me off guys, dont think im trying im trying to ruin the excitement...i just think its some idiot trying to cash in before the doc's come out....i hope like hell im wrong though!!!anyway HERES A DRINK TO ALL THE RHOADS FANS!!!!!!!!ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gus
Cool Member

Post by Gus »

There's a site called Plastichead.com which has a review of the DVD, basically saying that it's the Irvine Meadows show featuring Brad. Sorry guys..... :cry:
Looks like it ain't Ozzy behind this, more likely someone trying to cash in on the current level of interest in Randy by using just enough info on the front cover to get us interested.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

wareagle wrote:YES~!
does this go with what you've been hearing eagle?
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

No worries Tito...everyone is doing 'process of elimination' right now with the info they have. :D
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
jasonmusicman
Cool Member

Post by jasonmusicman »

Hi guys, theres nothing on amazon.co.uk about this so i have sent them an email. it was discussed earlier why would it be called 'blizzard of ozz' if its the brad show. well amazon.co.uk are selling the brad show and this is titled 'blizzard of ozz' but this is currently available.

Hope its not just another company thats distributing it, but im gonna stay positive and lets hope we can get some info on it soon.
Jas.
Last edited by jasonmusicman on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

ouch its on the torrent sites already..downloading now...it has cover art and everything will let you guys know...4gb, should be done in an hour or so

the show im downloading is

Blizzard of Ozz Live DVD 1982

edit again, that link to plastichead.com or whatever is the one i am downloading apparently. It was upped on the torrent sites on 3/5/10, same date it says it was released on that site..but why is it being released in the usa 4 months from now if its the same one?
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

whoopiecat wrote:No worries Tito...everyone is doing 'process of elimination' right now with the info they have. :D
thanks tom!!
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

this guy wrote just enough info to peak our interest..nowhere did he write randy's name on it.
Mozart82

Post by Mozart82 »

I'm excited but I'll be happy when it is confirmed by Ozzy's site. The Blizzard Of Ozz featuring ozzy osbourne doesn't sound like the way the Osbourne camp would package it. This could be a cover just to post for early pre orders until the real one is available..??? we will see :shock: I would think It would say Ozzy Osbourne,Live! Diary Of A Madman Tour Featuring Randy Rhoads! ( Super Mega Rare Freakin' Footage!) :lol:
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

cover art looks cheezy/non-professional and this dvd is not listed anywhere on ozzy.com

...but if its a scam why a pre order date of 3months???