Why is the Suicide solution solo on Tribute slightly sharp?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Re: Why is the Suicide solution solo on Tribute slightly sha

Post by Geo Sav »

hansolo wrote:I love the KBFH SS/solo. I love the feedback in the song before the solo. It was my first live show of Ozzy minus the EP. When Tribute came out I was disappointed. I don't know what it was But I'd rather listen to Cleveland and/or Montreal and not that bastardized version. There is GTR and No bone movies as bonus. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it came out. I remember taping the KBFH of the radio and cranking it on the bus to school, we got of the bus and got high around the corner, rewound the solo and walked in with the solo cranked on my boom box. Remember Trowlbridge George?
OOOhh yeh!!!! those were some great times. Same here about the KBFH. you still in town hansolo?
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

Yep, still in town but my facebook says Helsinki, Finland! I'm a facebook friend, I think you just forgot who I was. No biggie, I think we were in one class together, electronics with Mr. Welch. What is Ironic is I am a repair tech for a certain communications company and I did go to a business type of school for electronics and I learned more the first day of college then I ever did with Welch. I look back at that guy and think, what a horrible teacher!
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

I know were FB friends I responded to you this morning. Mr. Welch hahaha. That guy was shot. I didnt know if you still lived in the area.
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

Yes it is up half step because i learnt it properly a couple of months back because i first heard it when i was 14 , anyway as DUtchman says its intentional to make it sound faster ( max norman prouduced tribute i think), really didnt need to go up half a step its already a great spotlight solo and rips....
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.