Bobs book??

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Re: Bobs book??

Post by CanuckRhoadsFan »

randy will never die wrote:Sorry everybody I have been away for a while.

What happend did bobs book get a release date ?
Yep! Look on page 15 of this thread for the link if you'd like to order it!
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

It's like frigggen Christmas!!!!!!
DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

Im So Glad that this is finally got an official Release date!!!!! And I find it Funny that I was Just on Bobs website Literally 2 nights ago & low & behold the next time I log on the computer & now Here it is!!! Now Bob has stated quite a while back that it was finished the writing ,at least was complete,he was working on the Layout & w/over 400 Pictures I wonder how much writing there will be??You all have to consider all the Legalities involved w/a book like this also.People have to sign permission when they are used as subjects/carachters in such books.Do you guys remember the setbacks that there were with Rudys Book???It was originally to be released by CherryLane publishing & they are the Ones that publish alot of those Guitar Tablitures & they had Ozzys catalog licensed & when Sharon heard of "Off the Rails" she threatened to Pull Ozzys catalog from them if they released Rudys book,so they had to drop it in order to keep Ozzy (which is one of there best sellers id imagine) ..But I am sure that this is going to be THE BEST if not in the Top 2-3 Books RR Related.He had kept Diarys w/accurate dates since the mid-70s so it will Comfirm alot of info accurately .But I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!! just the stories that hes told already are enough & its gonna be Awsome to finally read about their working relationship and im sure a Ton of Fun Facts that will be New to us RR Die-Hards.
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

8) 8) 8) 8)
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Well at last we have a date to put to Bob's book release. Bob & Lee Kerslake will be at this Guitar shop ( The Vintage Guitar Emporium, New Kings road London, SW6 4SG. ) Doing a one off book signing, so i can imagine all the pre-ordered books will start to ship from that date onwards. Saturday 10th August so if your in London get yourself down and meet the 'Blizzard rhythm kings'. Is anyone here going to this book signing ?.
http://www.bobdaisley.com/news/
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

I would of loved to hear Lee's side of the story too. It's great those two are doing a signing. I wonder if they are coming to the states?
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

hansolo wrote:I would of loved to hear Lee's side of the story too. It's great those two are doing a signing. I wonder if they are coming to the states?
Joe they are not making any plans to do any other book signings. The only reason Bob is coming to the UK is for the release of the book as it is being published here. I think this was a last minute idea as the guitar shop belongs to a friend of Bob's. Plus he had plans on meeting up with Lee and they've decided to do this one off book signing together. I think that was why Bob had the idea of doing the pre-ordered signed books. Other fans have asked Bob about doing a book signing tour and i don't think it will happen.
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Pretty cool that they are doing that!
halo8th
Cool Member

Post by halo8th »

i can't wait to get my book.
It should be arriving hopefully in days now. I see someone on Bob's Facebook page already received there's in the U.K.

It will probably be a little delay getting it here in the U.S. because of shipping/dispatching - but i am totally psyched to be getting it any day now. This is going to be the book of ALL books!
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Hopefully we will get the book soon! Can't wait!!
meadsie

Post by meadsie »

Just ordered mine - here in the UK EXCITED!!!! :lol: :D 8)
SoCal Gal

Post by SoCal Gal »

Just ordered mine too! Can not wait to read this. Shipping was more than the actual book (shipping to USA), but it will be well worth it!!
RRforeveRR

Post by RRforeveRR »

Well, I know what I will be ordering! I have a feeling that the wait will be worth it! (:
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Troy ????...whats the latest on the book ??? How was Bob's time in London ???.
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

I have been going crazy waiting! Can't wait to read this!! Did anyone get their book yet??