Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: New hope for the 'Legacy'?

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote: Actually, I was directly addressing an attack on Kathy for selling wine. And if you read the majority of posts here recently - notice I said majority and not all - Randy's family gets attacked a lot, which I feel is wrong.
It's my opinion Paul don't make it sound anything more.
Yes, it is your opinion and you are entitled to it as am I to my opinion. I apologized for my acerbic attitude, let's drop it for now, alright?
Consider it dropped ok. I don't want any hard feelings to blossom Peace dude ;-)
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

Paul Wolfe wrote:Randy was all about playing and teaching guitar and the least used section of this site is the section for players. When people start showing an interest in how he made his music from a compositional standpoint, new information will present itself and a new appreciation for who Randy was will be found.

All this bullshit about what his effects settings were or what speakers he used is 100% opposed to what the man himself taught his students. He was all about people learning how their heroes played a song and then figuring out how to apply that information to their own playing.
hey paul. funny you should bring up our hero/teacher. i have two lessons converted to c.d. from my old audio tapes. lesson#4, march 1, 1978 & lesson#5, march 8, 1978. can you email me your current address? i'll send these to you and get started on some more.

btw, did you ever try out that randy rhoads wine we gave you? it was meant for shaun, but sometimes people turn out to be something other than what you imagined.

i spoke to kathy not too long ago about what she felt was her obligation to randys fans. she actually anguished about doing something fitting for his legacy. i told her "screw the fans. anything you send their way might shut them up for 10 minutes, and then they're back to whining. you can never please them."

anyway, that's it for now. i don't come here too often...it's painful. it used to be so much fun to engage in repartee and silly fun with fellow posters. shame.

frank.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Post by randy will never die »

frank wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote:Randy was all about playing and teaching guitar and the least used section of this site is the section for players. When people start showing an interest in how he made his music from a compositional standpoint, new information will present itself and a new appreciation for who Randy was will be found.

All this bullshit about what his effects settings were or what speakers he used is 100% opposed to what the man himself taught his students. He was all about people learning how their heroes played a song and then figuring out how to apply that information to their own playing.
hey paul. funny you should bring up our hero/teacher. i have two lessons converted to c.d. from my old audio tapes. lesson#4, march 1, 1978 & lesson#5, march 8, 1978. can you email me your current address? i'll send these to you and get started on some more.

btw, did you ever try out that randy rhoads wine we gave you? it was meant for shaun, but sometimes people turn out to be something other than what you imagined.

i spoke to kathy not too long ago about what she felt was her obligation to randys fans. she actually anguished about doing something fitting for his legacy. i told her "screw the fans. anything you send their way might shut them up for 10 minutes, and then they're back to whining. you can never please them."

anyway, that's it for now. i don't come here too often...it's painful. it used to be so much fun to engage in repartee and silly fun with fellow posters. shame.

frank.
FRANK
Why don't you just post in in the Audio section so everyone can hear them ?

THANKS
Nickolas Hughes
randy will never die
Mass Poster

frank wrote:

frank.
I am sorry you feel that way frank but I hope to see you around in the near future

What are you up to now a days Frank ?
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Frank i'll say it to you and any other person who wants to rock the boat and be a general cunt. It's my opinion ok, it's what i believe... It doesn't make you any better for being a one hit wonder here. So gladly take your wine and be happy. If you can only post here when you feel like defending someone. Man up and tell it to my face on FB trying to do this infront of others isn't big and clever ok.

Paul when i can be civil and take an apology, i wouldn't go running for back up. Or to get someone to fight my corner. Or in this case i think it would of been kinder to keep your mouth shut. I just seen this on FB i think it would of been cool if you'd said Frank its ok mate its sorted.
Frank's comment to Paul
" Hi Paul. I saw the attack dogs pile on you @ Ultimate Rhoads. I'm working on a fitting post. I'll give you a heads up when I do it."
Go waving a red rag to a bull...cheers Frank
Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

This is why I don't like to come here

Everybody is always fighting

A lot of you people fight over he stupidest shit and I am getting sick of it

Yes everybody has their own way of defending them selfs but the fu.. What

I may have not of been on this form since it was created in 2006. But the fighting never ends

1 month it's like heaven here the next few days after that are complete hell

It does not seem like a form in Randy's honor any more its just a nother Facebook were people can fight with each other
CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Post by CanuckRhoadsFan »

This thread has been a real eye opener, I gotta say. Just, wow.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

randy will never die wrote:This is why I don't like to come here

Nicky 'everybody' is not fighting here only the one's in glass houses who like to throw stones.
randy will never die wrote:A lot of you people fight over he stupidest shit and I am getting sick of it
When you've been here long enough someone will kick the dust up and start to be a smart arse.
randy will never die wrote:Yes everybody has their own way of defending them selfs but the fu.. What
All i'm doing is defending myself if you scroll up i told Paul 'the topic was dropped Peace' . But Frank has decided to kick the dust up, for someone who thinks the Randy community is shit with the same views as Kathy his comment ain't worth jack shit. But i'd rather he kept his argument with me if he has any axe to grind.

randy will never die wrote: I may have not of been on this form since it was created in 2006. But the fighting never ends
It's ok when your not on the receiving end of it and your being named. It then becomes personal. What do you want me to do, shut the fuck up or man up.
randy will never die wrote:It does not seem like a forum in Randy's honor any more its just another Facebook were people can fight with each other
Well FB has its uses and as i quoted Frank's words just to show how this has been totaly provoked. I've never had any bad words with Frank until now.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
randy will never die wrote:This is why I don't like to come here

Nicky 'everybody' is not fighting here only the one's in glass houses who like to throw stones.
randy will never die wrote:A lot of you people fight over he stupidest shit and I am getting sick of it
When you've been here long enough someone will kick the dust up and start to be a smart arse.
randy will never die wrote:Yes everybody has their own way of defending them selfs but the fu.. What
All i'm doing is defending myself if you scroll up i told Paul 'the topic was dropped Peace' . But Frank has decided to kick the dust up, for someone who thinks the Randy community is shit with the same views as Kathy his comment ain't worth jack shit. But i'd rather he kept his argument with me if he has any axe to grind.

randy will never die wrote: I may have not of been on this form since it was created in 2006. But the fighting never ends
It's ok when your not on the receiving end of it and your being named. It then becomes personal. What do you want me to do, shut the fuck up or man up.
randy will never die wrote:It does not seem like a forum in Randy's honor any more its just another Facebook were people can fight with each other
Well FB has its uses and as i quoted Frank's words just to show how this has been totaly provoked. I've never had any bad words with Frank until now.

I sorry

I do agree with you that people like to come here and start fights but if people have nothing better to do then that's :(
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:It's my opinion ok, it's what i believe... Man up and tell it to my face on FB trying to do this infront of others isn't big and clever ok.
Your entitled to your opinion and others are entitled to respect and civility.Your an older guy and so i find it bizarre how this concept escapes you.do you not have an edit feature?
I dont know if you would "man up" and insult all these people to their faces if you met them in person.And no,challenging someone to a facebook duel is not "in person".

The problem is that the internet allows people to not only lower the bar but to obliterate any sense of decency,respect for others and over here,this means trash the family.There is a sense of entitlement to anything randy from the family.Its ridiculous and juvenile.Its like a child who demands his dessert before his meal.Some people want the familly to make a movie or release this or that.Why should they?To meet your demands/ocd problem?Grow up and get a life.This takes indecency to another level.Its immature and galling.I have no prob with members trashing each other but the family?Really?Its shameful.It defeats the whole purpose of being a fan and is very,very counter productive.
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
randy will never die
Mass Poster

All the fighting ends here I really don't care who started it I am finishing it NOW ...

If your opinion is going to start a war then keep it to your self

Keep it in mind that there is only about a handful of us that actually post any thing

There are over a hundred people that have an account and most if not all of those people do not post any thing

I know for a fact that the The Ultimate Rhoads cannot handle loosing any more active members

There are few of us that actually keep this site a float
I try on a daily bases to keep things fresh
No body asks me to I do it out of the love I have for my Hero

It's pisses me off that you people fight over the stupidest shit

Yes idol you have a right to defend your self I agree with you on that and anybody has the right to defend them selfs

BUT nobody come here looking for a fight

I think I I have said everything I needed to say if not more

JUST KEEP IN MIND WHAT I HAVE SAID

P.S. have a nice day
THANKS
nickolas Hughes
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

oth wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:It's my opinion ok, it's what i believe... Man up and tell it to my face on FB trying to do this infront of others isn't big and clever ok.
Your entitled to your opinion and others are entitled to respect and civility.Your an older guy and so i find it bizarre how this concept escapes you.do you not have an edit feature?
I dont know if you would "man up" and insult all these people to their faces if you met them in person.And no,challenging someone to a facebook duel is not "in person".

The problem is that the internet allows people to not only lower the bar but to obliterate any sense of decency,respect for others and over here,this means trash the family.There is a sense of entitlement to anything randy from the family.Its ridiculous and juvenile.Its like a child who demands his dessert before his meal.Some people want the familly to make a movie or release this or that.Why should they?To meet your demands/ocd problem?Grow up and get a life.This takes indecency to another level.Its immature and galling.I have no prob with members trashing each other but the family?Really?Its shameful.It defeats the whole purpose of being a fan and is very,very counter productive.
Well we'll will have to ask the members on here who have met me in the flesh. Am i a cunt ? Would i say this to anyone's face if i had something to say. Let them have their say....
shred1
Madman

Post by shred1 »

Yeah!
Fuck the fans.

Five stars.
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

Idol is cool in my book but this is kinda boring. Anybody got anything new to say?
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Cheers Joe ...Boring yeah but its brought out another discussion. A bit of honesty from Kathy and if it's any reason to carry on the discussion let it carry on. At the end of the day i've said my piece and i'm done with all the bullshit.