Ozzy Diary photo outtakes

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

randy will never die
Mass Poster

Re: Ozzy Diary photo outtakes

Post by randy will never die »

hansolo wrote:Some alt ones on here - to be convenient.

If any body wants to know the kid in the background is ozzys first son
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

But what is his name?
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

He was on the Osbourne's...
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

randy will never die wrote:66 : http://www.ozzyhead.com/didyouknow.htm

Instead of just posting links, couldn't you cut and past the relevant part?
10. Ozzy Osbourne actually has 6 children (1 being adopted). Three are from his previous marriage with Thelma Osbourne: Louis, Jessica Starshine, and Elliot Kingsley (who was legally adopted), and three with Sharon: Jack, Kelly and Aimee. Additionally, Ozzy recently became a Grandfather when his daughter Jessica gave birth to a daughter.
SLAGER
Cool Member

Post by SLAGER »

Thanks RWND for the link because its a cool site. And thanks to PW for getting us the answer to this specific question.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

SLAGER wrote:Thanks RWND for the link because its a cool site. And thanks to PW for getting us the answer to this specific question.

Your welcome

I don't know how acccaute the site is but most of the info seemes to check out

The weirdest thing I read on that site was that when ozz was married to Sharon ozz killed their familie cats I think there was 4 cats
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

It was Thelma's cats, wasn't it? When did Ozzy and Sharon divorce? You did say was, indicating past tense.

Here it is. "Ozzy got drunk and shot every cat in his house (Thelma, his first wife, came home one day and found Ozzy lying under the piano in a white suit with a shotgun in one hand and a bloody knife in the other)."

http://www.ozzyasylum.com/biography.php
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

It's good to have a discussion, even better a debate but the best is to have the facts. Any time you have a thought in the form of a question, just Google it first. It's helped me out a few times but double check the facts. I have found one thing tells me this, while another the opposite.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I take all this killing pets / cats and chickens etc with a pinch of salt. I have read things that i find to be far fetched and more of a tongue in cheek story from Ozzy memoirs or a very tall tale. One that comes to mind is the one about a cat asleep on Ozzy's rolls royce. He went and got his shot gun and gave it both barrells the next day it was back asleep on the bonnet. Worse for ware Ozzy swung for it and gave it another blasting. The story goes on to believe this cat is indestructible. When you look at Ozzy now he loves his pets the house is like Doctor Doolittles.
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

hansolo wrote:It was Thelma's cats, wasn't it? When did Ozzy and Sharon divorce? You did say was, indicating past tense.

Here it is. "Ozzy got drunk and shot every cat in his house (Thelma, his first wife, came home one day and found Ozzy lying under the piano in a white suit with a shotgun in one hand and a bloody knife in the other)."

I'd take most of that article with a pinch of salt, not just the cat story. Ozzy, Thelma and Louis were very much together when this picture was taken...
Attachments
99637254.jpg
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Sky wrote:
hansolo wrote:It was Thelma's cats, wasn't it? When did Ozzy and Sharon divorce? You did say was, indicating past tense.

I'd take most of that article with a pinch of salt, not just the cat story. Ozzy, Thelma and Louis were very much together when this picture was taken...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

I'd take most of that article with a pinch of salt, not just the cat story. Ozzy, Thelma and Louis were very much together when this picture was taken...[/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]

Not sure why you're shocked, Thelma had clothes on in the photo....
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Sky wrote:I'd take most of that article with a pinch of salt, not just the cat story. Ozzy, Thelma and Louis were very much together when this picture was taken...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]

Not sure why you're shocked, Thelma had clothes on in the photo....[/quote]

I am shocked that I have never seen that photo I have seen all of them but the one with Thelma
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

Yes, but who played the slumped over dead madman on the back cover or was it trick photography? I heard Ozzy say it was his ex wife but I took that as a joke but she was on-set. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: