1959RR book (with postcard ? )

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I don't see anyone heavily critisising Kevin on .tk and getting away with it. They would have been shown the door.
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

o...sad face. o well.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

NicDots wrote:I don't see anyone heavily critisising Kevin on .tk and getting away with it. They would have been shown the door.
Well I know Des was good friends with Kevin and quite sad when he died.

I know that Kevin though had his fair amount of people that didn't see eye to eye with him. Peter Margolis didn't speak very highly of him.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
JAY
Cool Member

Post by JAY »

I have a 1959RR and the pictures of the postcard here are way better.The Marshall handbook was all hype it totally sucked tiny b&w pics of the amp and no close ups at all.The guitar world issue had way better pictures and info.Delores wrote a nice letter on the first page and that was the highlight.Would have loved a little insight from Pete Mertons.That would have made a huge difference in the book.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Matthew wrote:
NicDots wrote:I don't see anyone heavily critisising Kevin on .tk and getting away with it. They would have been shown the door.
Well I know Des was good friends with Kevin and quite sad when he died.

I know that Kevin though had his fair amount of people that didn't see eye to eye with him. Peter Margolis didn't speak very highly of him.

Matt
One of the old moderators (Mike) on TK played guitar for Kevin's band for about...I don't know, a few months. Maybe that's how they got connected.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Re: 1959RR book (with postcard ? )

Post by randy will never die »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:It looks like at the right page a copy of a postcard is included.
Not sure how readable it is in real?
Maybe someone can post a better scan of it? Thnx! :)

Is there a zoomed in photo of this stuff

Like zoomed in pics of the amp and the FULL post card
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

This thread covers what is wrote on that very postcard are you just wanting to see those photos of the 4X12 ?. If someone has the booklet could you be a 'top decent chap' and post it up please. ;-) Cheers
dinomite
Cool Member

Post by dinomite »

The whole book is still available as a .pdf on Marshall's website: http://www.marshallamps.com/downloads/f ... %20Eng.pdf

This is the one i had to use when I got my 1959RR as Marshall put in the Lemmy Signature Manual and Certificate in mine! The certificate was signed by Dr Marshall and Lemmy, so I'm not complaining!