Whats your favourite piece of Randy memorabilia

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Speaking of gidol, here is some great ticket stubs he sent me.
Last edited by skezza on Sat May 01, 2010 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

The ticket stubs above are my pride of place in my collection i'm actually trying to collect every ticket from the 1980 UK tour i know it sounds mad but i started off with 2 so it may take awhile but i'll give it my best shot.I have another 3 which are glued onto the fronts of the Blizzard UK programme and i know all the dates from that tour so wish me luck i think i'm gonna need it.The Newcastle City Hall ticket was the gig i went to and its somewhat faded but i think thats my piece of Randy memorabilia.. :wink:
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Xanadu wrote:My most prized possession is Randy's autograph which I got in 1981..... :wink:
Hi Xanadu any chance of you posting your autograph up or sending it to skezza for him to post up.It would be nice to see this so we can compare it to all the forgerys :evil: that are going about on the likes of ebay.
Xanadu
Cool Member

Post by Xanadu »

Idol...As I don't have a scanner, posting a photo of it will be a little tough. :cry: Hopefully soon I will have one as I would love to share the autograph with everyone here...
".....the moment Randy Rhoads walked out on stage, you knew you were WITNESSING something IMPORTANT."
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

memorabilia

Post by frank »

i have a postcard from randy when he first went to england to record with ozzy.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: memorabilia

Post by skezza »

frank wrote:i have a postcard from randy when he first went to england to record with ozzy.
gosh, that must have such a value. keep it near you dude. To us its gold and for you, a memory of probably one of your best friends!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

frank wrote:i have a postcard from randy when he first went to england to record with ozzy.
Where in England did he send the card from?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
frank

Post by frank »

the postmark says "monmouth, cwent, dec. 20, 1979"
he goes on to say he's in wales, "staying in this really old house right on the river"
so, do i pass the audition trigger?
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

frank wrote:the postmark says "monmouth, cwent, dec. 20, 1979"
he goes on to say he's in wales, "staying in this really old house right on the river"
You passed :lol: I wondered where Randy was when he wrote to you because he had lived in a few places during his stay in England.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Trigger wrote:
frank wrote:the postmark says "monmouth, cwent, dec. 20, 1979"
You passed :lol: I wondered where Randy was when he wrote to you because he had lived in a few places during his stay in England.
yeah as we know, close to me at one point :D
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Thats what I was trying to findout Skezza!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Any chance of you posting the postcard up for all of us to see.A nice piece of Randy memorabilia
frank

Post by frank »

tell you what... if one of you guys could walk me thru how to get a scan on this site i'd be happy to share. im not so computer savvy. by the way, i also have a bottle of his Monsieur Houbigani musk cologne that delores gave me after he passed.
FlyingHigh

Post by FlyingHigh »

frank wrote:tell you what... if one of you guys could walk me thru how to get a scan on this site i'd be happy to share. im not so computer savvy. by the way, i also have a bottle of his Monsieur Houbigani musk cologne that delores gave me after he passed.
Skezza does that stuff a lot, as does guitaridol :). You probably need a scanner or digital camera :D
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Hi Frank do you know how to send pictures in emails ? If you do skezza will give you his email address and he'll be able to post the item up for you OK.Welcome aboard and enjoy...