UK Fans 'God Bless Ozzy' on TV Tonight

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

UK Fans 'God Bless Ozzy' on TV Tonight

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I've just noticed that the Ozzy film docu is on BBC2 tonight 29th Jan at 10.00pm. I've posted this up at short notice, but a couple of you may get to see it. :wink:
Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stewie
Mass Poster

Re: UK Fans 'God Bless Ozzy' on TV Tonight

Post by Stewie »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:I've just noticed that the Ozzy film docu is on BBC2 tonight at 10.00pm. I've posted this up at short notice, but a couple of you may get to see it. :wink:
I've already seen it but I'll make my parents watch it!
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Is this doc any good?

It's been in the back of my mind for a while now, but I already have the "Don't Blame Me" documentary that I thought was pretty damn good. Considering the last 10 years or so has been covered pretty well by the Ozzfest doc and a couple of odds and ends on "the osbournes" I don't really see what another doc could offer. Unless there is a lot about the Jake era, or the making of Ozzmosis?

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
Stewie
Mass Poster

Post by Stewie »

rice_pudding wrote:Is this doc any good?

It's been in the back of my mind for a while now, but I already have the "Don't Blame Me" documentary that I thought was pretty damn good. Considering the last 10 years or so has been covered pretty well by the Ozzfest doc and a couple of odds and ends on "the osbournes" I don't really see what another doc could offer. Unless there is a lot about the Jake era, or the making of Ozzmosis?

Rob
Jake does not appear in it, not even his name I think. Another sad thing!
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

So it's just retreading the same old stuff... oh well. But seriously what the heck does Jake have to do for some love :lol:

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
barossadude

Post by barossadude »

There is a scene where Ozzy is on a couch watching some of his music videos he done from the 1980s & he mutters what drugs was he on when he made them etc etc. Both BATM & Ultimate Sin music videos are breifly shown. Scenes featuring Jake in both videos are left out surprise surprise...
"Rock n' Roll's universal" - Bon Scott, AC/DC
Ace5150

Post by Ace5150 »

Talk about a one-sided docu...........I thought it was pretty poor, and the RR segment was all-too-brief. Oh and i don't like Ozzy mimicking Randys deep voice twang either