WE LOVE YOU RANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Tito
Mass Poster

WE LOVE YOU RANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Tito »

lets have a moment of silence and then celebrate the life of a great man that was able to bring all of us together..randy has done so much beside his music...people from around the world gather to talk about him and continue to be inspired by him...i think that is something that he would be proud of....without him knowing,he was able to bring people together from different backgrounds religions ethnicity just by bieng himself...so,randy thank you so much for your inspiration...we love you.. :D
DMRX
Mass Poster

Re: WE LOVE YOU RANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by DMRX »

Amen Brother +1
My Inspiration to play Music since I was 6,I actually learned about Death from finding that I wouldnt ever be able to see him in Concert or (until a few years ago) or a New Video.I looked for a few years Until I found my First Copy of Afterhours,at a Record show for 25$ And the Numerous "Other" Copies Ive bought over the years before the internet.It wasnt until my (I'd say 4th or 5th copy) Compilation Video Just labeled "Misc. News Clips/Live Footage" that I saw the Eyewitness news segment! I had a few Copies of ET & 2 on the Town & the MTV BNT Award clip,I Nearly Shit my Pants & was CONVINCED that it was SUPER Rare,being that I already had 3-4 copies of the other two show that this was 'Super Rare" And Now,the dreaded wait on this Ozzy 30th Anniversary releases........At Least its a "REAL" Date & not just a Ballpark like last years "Thanksgiving time" Guess to a release date,this is it!!!!its Finally hear.I Just Hope this (70 Minutes Never Before Seen Footage) is in Addition to the 30 years of the Blizzard Documentary.......If Sharon was Correct in her "We have Two Shows" comment w/all of the Editing & such to accomidate Ozzys Vocal performance,I will Be Glowing for Years to come,Ive been waiting for this footage for Nearly 4/5 of my life.Not Just a Rehashed Copy of Afterhours........thats been out there & Semi-Officially released on Ozzys Down to Earthin 2002 CDEX. I was TRICKED into buying it for the False advertising & Although I havent heard Black Rain or Scream in their entirerty that was Ozzys WORST Album by Leaps & Bounds....And I Blame ALOT of that on the "Quote-Un-Quote" Producer/Producers as it was a Team of Two Guys whom also Not So Coincidentally did that Botched up-Job on the Re-Recordings.....Ive said it amillion times & will say it agin.Its like they didnt even A-B Compare the Two recordings ,but thats a whole other can of worms.I Just Hope Someone like George marion Remasters them so theyre Not Too Hot!!!
I Cant believe its Been 29 Years!!! Its actually benn Longer than Randy was Even Alive.
I Often think about How young he was & will always be now.......& its Just WOW!!!!
Kelle was right when he said "My Brother had such a Interesting Magical Life" I Couldnt Agree More,its just So Amazing from really Two Albums worth of Songs to leave such an Impact on the world & MUSIC Forever!!! Its really UnImaginable......He4 Achieved SoooooooMuch So Fast...in Hindsight it seems like a while but from the Day he Met Ozzy til the Day he Died was Really Just a Few Months,& He Changed the World/Mine & Countless Lives.
Thank You Randy & Rest In Peace

David M Ryan
mauk 1

Post by mauk 1 »

David...
I couldnt have said it any better myself...
Well put... :mrgreen:
ImageImage
Efrum

Post by Efrum »

Another March 19th... Tonight's show with Apocalyptica will be like the ones before. A lot of prayer. A lot of remembering. A lot of thanks. Spray on some Aramis cologne. Smoke a Winston. Hit the stage with Randy as my co-pilot. We love you and miss you dearly.
Lespauly
Cool Member

Post by Lespauly »

Randy--Thanks for the music and inspiration to pick up a guitar and play better --You've taught me to try and be the best I can be...Rest easy my friend
Bongo Christ

Post by Bongo Christ »

March 19th is a date that is embedded in my head just as much as my mums birthday. Rest in peace Randy, God bless.
SanDimasCharvel
Cool Member

Post by SanDimasCharvel »

Thank you, Randy. Rest in peace. God bless. May your loved ones find some comfort in how much and how deeply you've touched so many lives and will continue to do so forever.
ken01fan
Cool Member

Post by ken01fan »

R.I.P. Randy... I don't post on here much anymore but was thinking of you today on the anniversary. 29 years and no one can even come close to playing like you brother! :cry:
Randy Rhoads: Simply the best!!
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

well said Tito, thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Axian
Cool Member

Post by Axian »

RIP Randy Rhoads, never forget the greatest guitarist ever
Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

I raise my glass to you Mr. Randy Rhoads. :(
AceVader
Cool Member

Post by AceVader »

I grabbed a pack of Winstons today, and Im practicing my guitar browsing UR. Thanks for the inspiration, Mr. Rhoads, and I pray that you've found your rest.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Tonight I'll raise a glass to you Randy. You have been a driving force for me to work and develop my own sound, my own style as you have taught many I am sure. When I first heard you, I never looked at the guitar the same way again. It was the moment that I truly fell in love with the guitar and ceased looking at it from such a narrow point of view. Here is to your life, your legacy and your loved ones. Thank you Randy, Rest in Peace.
jdemar02

Post by jdemar02 »

R.I.P Randy! just finished running thru "Revelation (Mother Earth) still one of the best solo's ever. You have influence so many and we will never forget you. God Bless
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

I second Kelle Rhoads words here:

RANDY RHOADS LIVES !
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.