A message from Kathy Rhoads D'Argenzio

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

frank
Student & Friend of Randy

A message from Kathy Rhoads D'Argenzio

Post by frank »

Hi all. Randys sister Kathy wanted to share some thoughts and concerns with you regarding recent and upcoming events. She asked if i could post this for her. Here is her message verbatim:

“I would like to make a statement to all Randy fans. First of all, I appreciate your passionate desire to keep Randys memory going on these websites. You are all wonderful and I truly appreciate your loyalty and dedication.

Second, I want you to know that on August 15th.,I personally will be dedicating our first release ‘Randy Rhoads Wine.’ This is my way of honoring my brother. The wine was created with the same pride, passion, and dedication that Randy gave to his music.

A major portion of the proceeds will go to The Randy Rhoads Charitable Trust.

Thirdly, I want the fans to know that the Rhoads family has every intent to keep Randys legacy going. We will find the proper time and way to do so.

My brother Kelle and I have every intention to find the most appropriate and fitting solution.

We alone represent the Rhoads family and not anyone else speaking on our behalf.

Kathy Rhoads D’Argenzio
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Re: A message from Kathy Rhoads D'Argenzio

Post by Ritchie »

Thanks Frank :-)
................................................................Image...............................................................................
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Thanks, Frank.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

thank you frank and thank you Mrs. D'Argenzio!!!!!!!
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

My thanks to Frank and to Kathy, Kelle & Dee 8)

T.
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
dmnjr
Cool Member

Post by dmnjr »

Excellent. Which reminds me, I gotta purchase a few bottles.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

My brother Kelle and I have every intention to find the most appropriate and fitting solution.

We alone represent the Rhoads family and not anyone else speaking on our behalf.”
Great to hear it indeed. That speaks volumes to me...OFFICIALLY speaking. :wink:
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Cheers! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Hi Frank, Long time no see Eh! Thanks for letting us know and i've reserved 2 places in my wine rack for Randy OK :wink:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

well that says alot about certain areas of concern we have had over the past few months.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
halo8th
Cool Member

Post by halo8th »

Definitely ordering a bottle. Or two...
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Thank you Kathy and Frank for sharing this with us;

it is great to know that who matters the most, The Rhoads family!, are deciding things concerning Randy's legacy, as we are so often lead to believe otherwise. This message means a lot :)

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
mpavlic

Post by mpavlic »

Am I the only one that thinks this message doesn't really say anything? Wine is coming out, and they officially control his legacy. What else is in there? I'm not trying to be rude, just saying. It's vague just like everything else. What has ever been released to the public officially from the family?
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

Given the events of the recent past, Kathy is just asserting that she and Kelle alone speak for the Rhoads family and deal with her brother's estate.
In short, if you hear of something having to do with Randy from someone whose name doesn't end in Rhoads, don't put too much faith into it.
That's my take on it, anyway.

Tom
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

whoopiecat wrote:Given the events of the recent past, Kathy is just asserting that she and Kelle alone speak for the Rhoads family and deal with her brother's estate.
In short, if you hear of something having to do with Randy from someone whose name doesn't end in Rhoads, don't put too much faith into it.
That's my take on it, anyway.

Tom
Yeah, that's about the gist of it. It's NOT a slam on any of the websites, simply a statement that when RR news comes out, if the Rhoads family don't make the statement, then it's not 100% valid.