Randy's Documentary..... What's the deal?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

The One
Cool Member

Randy's Documentary..... What's the deal?

Post by The One »

Can some of you guys clarify the status of the doc.?
Is "on" or is it toast?

In a nutshell, what's the skinny?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/4Stacks.jpg[/img]
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Re: Randy's Documentary..... What's the deal?

Post by Ritchie »

Maybe no news is good news , but I doubt it ! .. it really is'nt looking good is it . I've pretty much erased the thought of it , and the way publicity and PR has been handled by the film company , I really don't give a crap about it . a BIG thumbs down to Dakota .
................................................................Image...............................................................................
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

PM me about it... :wink:
Last edited by RR-ElectricAngel on Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I love it " I've been sworn to secrecy about it " PM me and i'll spill the beans. Angel PM me with the gossip please :wink:
The One
Cool Member

Post by The One »

Well, for better or worse I'm still keeping my fingers crossed on this....
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/4Stacks.jpg[/img]
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2 ... 519&ref=ts

This is a facebook page that someone put together just for hopeful fans to discuss the doc. After awhile, Peter Margolis began to post on the page as well. Though not much has been said of late, I still remain hopeful that it will be released. We have heard nothing from anyone of any importance to make us believe otherwise.
Most are going on what has been said from those few who have had a falling out with Dakota, which makes their info biased in my eyes.
Until the family or the director make a formal announcement that the doc has been shelved indefinitely, I'll continue to keep a weather eye on that horizon, thank you very much.
Hope that helps, One 8)

T.
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:I love it " I've been sworn to secrecy about it " PM me and i'll spill the beans. Angel PM me with the gossip please :wink:
I'll have the same as he had and a gossip chaser please barman!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Matt can you pass the nuts please oh!! and is that bombay mix there.. Thank you :wink:
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I had the feeling that the Rhoads would of had some sort of closure on this film. If it was edited and viewed with approval and the full go ahead. But as far as we are all made to believe the family have stopped the film. So does that not make the final decision. On a closing note i know that one of my photographer friends was asked if his photographs could be used with his permission etc. This was during the time when everyone thought the film was not going to happen. Before all the drama happened with Bob Daisley. But i cannot believe how Dakota and everyone involved have just went totaly dumb on the subject. That's a 'great promo tool' to use, it's going to win the fans over big time NOT!.
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Matt can you pass the nuts please oh!! and is that bombay mix there.. Thank you :wink:
ya might wanna go easy on those nuts Shaun , tests have found them to contain traces of feces ! :shock:
................................................................Image...............................................................................
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Can I have a double absurd and a pint of ridiculous too ;)
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

But who has said the film is stopped? Who has led us to believe the film is no more?
People who had a falling out with Dakota, which makes their info biased.
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Ritchie wrote:ya might wanna go easy on those nuts Shaun , tests have found them to contain traces of feces ! :shock:
Is that feces or fecaes faeces or for the want of a better word that we can all write without a spell check SHIT. This is a RR forum not a dietitions way of asking you do your poos have traces of nuts in them. Yeah they are seeds they don't digest. Well they didn't the last time i munched my way through a 2lb bag. What a specimen that was LOL!!! OK discussion about shit has come to a stop but we all love this topic don't we.
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

Everyone, just pm Electric Angel (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=368 ) here or pm me, and we'll tell you what's going on with the documentary.
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
RhoadsRockPhotographer
Cool Member

Post by RhoadsRockPhotographer »

Why's it such a big "secret?"

What's to hide?