TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

hey cryptic what program do u use?
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

well, i get the audio from Quicktime pro (i have a pirated copy) and then i edit it in Audacity. Then i use Cyberlink Power Director (pirated copy.. :) ) and take the video, delete the audio, then put in the edited audio, then i try to touch the video up. then i produce the video and upload it.
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

thanks
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Cryptic Night wrote:Is the video from the Palladium the first set, or the second set?
First.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

okay
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

Trigger wrote:
Cryptic Night wrote:Is the video from the Palladium the first set, or the second set?
First.
Are you sure? I just gave a listen to the first one, and Ozzy's word at the end of Crazy Train doesn't match up. He says "Okay" at the end of the audio, but says "Thank you" at the end of the video.
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

It's the second one. Ozzy says "Thank you" at the end of the second set's audio. I think I may just put the first one up though, because it sounds a lot better. Don't think there would be TOO much of a difference... Would there?

Oh, and Chicago is turning out to be a bitch to edit. I can't get the audio lined up perfectly because it slows down and speeds up (and sometimes cuts out all together)

I'm still going to try to make it sound and look as good as possible, but it may not be lined up perfectly... :?
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

I really hope the 2nd because in the first set he didn't do his spotlight solo!
But why not release release both sets! :twisted:
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

If it ends up being NY then both sets were pro shot. They took the best versions of the songs from either set and molded them into one show. That would be the way to do it and that would explain why they would do a two in one night show.

There is no way they just shot one set and that was it, they had to do both...
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Sorry I didn't check I just believed it to be the first set, truth is I have never been able to get far into that vid because its so hard to watch.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

I'm thinking of just using the first set anyways, cause the audio is much better sounding. I don't think there is too much of a difference in the playing or anything. If you'd like, I could make 2 videos with both audio.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

looks good
laurichmusic

Post by laurichmusic »

It looks great! Thanks for all the work.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Shockwave wrote:If it ends up being NY then both sets were pro shot. They took the best versions of the songs from either set and molded them into one show. That would be the way to do it and that would explain why they would do a two in one night show.

There is no way they just shot one set and that was it, they had to do both...
I maybe in minority here but I hope they won't take the best versions and mold it etc.
I rather see a full honest show with all it's mistakes etc as the audience did see and heard it. And I hope they won't mess with audio and footage in a way that what you hear isn't exactly what you see. I hate that.
btw isn't it time for some more info, release date etc.......?
I thought Kelly promised us a big announcement a while ago already?
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
JAY
Cool Member

Post by JAY »

Lots of people promising big announcements :? Between the doc. Ozzy's tweet and footage locked in a vault-still nothing.I love Randy's playing but come on he's not a secret service agent who's identity needs protection so all video of him must be kept under protection for national security :lol: If there was a video shot SOMEONE would have seen it. The only show i would take a gospel being out there is the Diary show TA seen with his own eyes. Heck as soon as the ET footage was found we knew about it and Romeo was able to get a copy of some of it within weeks. Maybe after 30 years thats it?