How Will You Watch The Randy DVD?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Zakk Daniels
Mass Poster

Post by Zakk Daniels »

Vodka is tasteless. I prefer a nice glass Jack Daniel's straight up or a glass of Maker's Mark. Whiskey has a great taste and leaves a perfect taste on the tongue. YUMMY!
Work Sucks!! Thats why I am on here reading posts!!
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

Zakk Daniels wrote:Vodka is tasteless. I prefer a nice glass Jack Daniel's straight up or a glass of Maker's Mark. Whiskey has a great taste and leaves a perfect taste on the tongue. YUMMY!
A week after Randy passing,I made a drink (with most of it Jack) called Suicide Sollution. My friend's wouldn't even touch it. Been that way since /82 (yes,underaged drinking at the time).
I use to down a bottle of Jack (26oz) in 10 minutes. 40's were worse. The evil side of me came out till one night - it hit home many year's later. My mom had passed 6 month's before so,got ticked off one night and ran off on my wife Kathy. Went back to my old home of 21+ year's. (Kat) found me passd out with an empty Jack bottle and tried to take me home (I now live about 3 block's away). Well,all was good till I tripped off a curb,fell and smashed my head really good. I layed in the street for 20 minutes foaming at the mouth and stuff until this nice couple stopped (she was a nurse). I spent 2 week's with a severe concussion and I'll tell yah,it wasn't fun. Pound for pound,I could drink almost anyone under the table - till then. Quit Jack,stuck with beer. I lived an Ozzy life in a way but,I could handle it. Do I miss Jack - hell yeah. With the exception of beer,I'm more like Randy now in drinking - had a few drink's ,I'm good. Still love my beer. Oh yeah,never told this and I have to explain.....when Randy passed,I locked myself up in my room for 3 day's - mom left a plate of food at my door which I barely touched and she tired to help. I was and still am never the same. :cry: She was the only one that got it. Now,she's watching QR play.
Told you before but again.....thanks mom. If vice versa - Delores would do the same. I pray for her nightly. Get well soon dear. 8)
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

I will watch the dvd as soon as I get it!! Probably talking laods being all excited and just eager to see LOL

The second tme though, once I have that out my system; it will be with a cold bottle of diet coke, Jelly beans, a bottle of Valpolacalla (or Peroni Lager) Suzie and maybe my great friend Jim who oves Ozzy and BLS but only just discovering RR.

ha ha, exciting to speculate.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Mr.McTaco

Post by Mr.McTaco »

P C M wrote:
Zakk Daniels wrote:Vodka is tasteless. I prefer a nice glass Jack Daniel's straight up or a glass of Maker's Mark. Whiskey has a great taste and leaves a perfect taste on the tongue. YUMMY!
This. Besides Vodka being tasteless... It fucking tastes like shit.
Mozart82

Post by Mozart82 »

I may take it to a friends house that has a giant screen and home theater system.
I'm really looking forward to knowing what show it will be, and any other details. 8)
alex1251

Post by alex1251 »

what have I missed since ive stopped posting here!?!? there is pro randy footage?!?!?! being released on DVD?!?!?!
Goodbye to romance, yeah
Goodbye to friends,
Goodbye to all the Past
I guess that we'll meet
We'll meet in the end
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Hi Alex

Let me tell you that yes; loads of stuff has happened recently re RR footage!! The 'official' news (also confirmed by K.Garni) is that yes as Ozzy himself announced on Twitter, later this year some live RR footage is a coming out on DVD!!!! Not to mention other separate things from Dave and Elliot who both are working on providing 'new' video/audio!

(Wildone (Dave) and Wareagle (Elliot) are onto good things it seems!)

Good to see you again

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
reddawg

Post by reddawg »

hey im new on here anyone elaborate on this dvd pleese
crazy but thats how it goes
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

A couple of years ago I remember Trigger inviting us all round to his place to watch the movie.
Does this still apply Trig to any other new Randy related releases, count me in mate if it does, I'll be there. lol.
You can't kill Rock 'n Roll
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Mr.McTaco wrote:
P C M wrote:
This. Besides Vodka being tasteless... It fucking tastes like shit.
just like anything else, its an aquired taste. If your a absolute or alike vodka then yes you have a point cause those do taste like shit and are not what real vodka taste like!
dmnjr
Cool Member

Post by dmnjr »

I felt the same way about vodka, due to maaaaaassive hangover off the cheap shit way back in high school. When I learned how to drink responsibly (a few weeks ago. lol) I really started growing fond of the good stuff. Grey Goose or Belvedere...not sure which I prefer more.

As for the DVD...all I know is it's going to be a very moving experience for me. The majority of my free time as a youth was spent either playing guitar because of Randy, listening to his music, or searching for bootlegs at the record stores. I'll watch it the first time by myself...and I'll probably weep when it's over. Out of joy, sorry, sadness, anger, frustration, jubilation, exhiliration...I really think every spectrum of human emotion will hit me, and really no one else would understand, and that's probably why I will watch it alone the first go around. Probably by my 37th viewing, I will start watching with friends and family.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Fozzy41 wrote:A couple of years ago I remember Trigger inviting us all round to his place to watch the movie.
Does this still apply Trig to any other new Randy related releases, count me in mate if it does, I'll be there. lol.
It still counts Gaz we can watch it projected very large onto my wall.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

and a fridge stocked up with diet coke and Peronis? and you being your alter ego iananna serving all the guests pizza slices, garlic bread and pasta! :)

Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:and a fridge stocked up with diet coke and Peronis? and you being your alter ego iananna serving all the guests pizza slices, garlic bread and pasta! :)

Matt
Indeed, I will be in high heels and little else!! :wink:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
gtraddict

Post by gtraddict »

I haven't smoked any dope in more than 20 years, but for this occasion I will definitely need a joint and a box of kleenex.
[url=http://www.vintagecharvels.com/][img]http://www.vintagecharvels.com/images/avatars/sig_blk.gif[/img][/url]