No slight intended.

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

krgarni
Cool Member

No slight intended.

Post by krgarni »

I like this site and the other one as well. But I posted a LONG response to all this. And I tired now and don't want to go through writting it again. PLease go there to see what I said. Thanks to everyone who's been very supportive.
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

No problem Kelly, I'm glad your girlfriend was able to restore Randy's sculpture. Before reading that part, my heart sank reading it was in pieces. Always loved Mrs. Barker and hope her spirit was working thru your girlfriend. Take care my friend XXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :fish:
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

no worries Kelly. your response is just a click away :)

http://www.nobitching.com/phpbb3/viewto ... =5&t=12623
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

Wow.I just read some of the replies on tk and they are not kind to kelli...even iron seems to have a gripe against kg?wow...Pretty classless..These threads about the movie are a farce.Its really pathetic to see peole get so worked up at tk or here about a frikkin film!!!Who caaaaaaaaaaares?

KG's only mistake is getting involved with these boards to a large extent cuz it seems hes been suckered into a bunch of drama which is largely pointless and not helpful.Im sure theres been good times but this crap is retarded if you think about it.It seems a lot of bad crap has its genesis from the boards and certain people that he got to trust just look at the tk threads.Talk about back stabbing.When i saw irons post i was like wtf...back stabber.Thats th elast person i thought that would turn on kg....(edit here:im trying to see if i have misinterpreted irons post but i dont think so-im also kinda surprised that some of the slime thrown at kg on tk is being allowed to stay up-im no fan of censorship but they should not allow principals of the topic such as the rhoads family get personally involved or interact in the drama.Its one thing for fans to go at it against each other but pointless and destructive to let the main players get involved.I think that is why pm dropped his internet postings etc-it was a distraction at best-edit done).

KG should have just not commented or contributed anything on these boards about the film.His insights just got everyone riled up against the film here and alienated film supporters at tk.This was the beggining of this mess.(edit here---not blaming kg here just that this is how some of the drama got a life of its own and went bonkers!---edit over )

It seems like kg got stiffed by pm's crew and that sux and who knows,the movie might suck big time but no point getting bent about it cuz it aint gonna change how the film is made and in the end its a film,not a cure for cancer.Let the music do the talking.Thats all you need.
Last edited by oth on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I agree with you Oth.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

Tuco wrote:classless?! it's no ones fault but his own that Garni got himself stiffed...
Perhaps it is his fault but his intentions are only to share a bit of RR insight to fans.For that he gets called names and accused of whatever behavior?Classless.I know kg aint no fan of mine cuz i got into it with rrose but i kinda walked away from throwing retaliatory mud when kg got pissed with my posts.I just have my boundaries.And people who knew rr or are family i wont engage in mud.Its pointless and defeats anything constructive.
Randy would def not be happy that his friends and family are getting dragged through drama.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I don't know if anyone accusing Kelly of anything (other than putting his trust in the wrong people). I think they just want him to stop posting about the documentaries inner drama on the board.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Well, I do understand Kelly though.....
Finally something is done (read 'allowed'...) to honour and tell the story of his best friend. The documentary probably means a lot more to him than most of us. Don't forget it concerns his best friend he knew better than anyone else here. So if something is not right and he sees people messing around he just want people to know the 'truth'. For us it's easier to keep distance, for Kelly it must be a lot harder....... Ask yourself what you would do in his position? Again: it's about his best friend.....

Despite everything I'm looking forward to the documentary, some very interesting people will be still in it, like Pete Mertons. But I believe the Ultimate Randy documentary eventually will be made later on by the Osbournes. As they probably only can.....
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Oddly enough, the Ozzy documentary is now in post production. Say what you want about the Osbournes, but they are a professional corporation and a machine.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

is it going to be more about randy or just 8 minutes of him?
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

WHo knows. It's Ozzy's documentary, so I imagine the majority of it will be about him as a person rather than a musician. At least that's what the trailer played it up as.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Tito wrote:is it going to be more about randy or just 8 minutes of him?
Who knows! Maybe they come up with just a few seconds of footage nobody seen before. They know what sells..... :wink:
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
bebebear

Post by bebebear »

I just wanted to thank everyone for their kindness & words of support, you all know who you are! Kelly is recovering from this latest attack!!! He can be pushed & pushed just so far & then he recovers! Unfortunetly, recovery alot of times, means gong back into the background & becoming less & less open, sharing & trusting with his precious memories, which is really a loss to all of you in the end! He is a very sensative & gentle & fragile soul, something alot of people just don't realize when they are saying hurtful things. He, like all of us can take just so much & then he cracks. Unfortunetly, this has happened quite alot since the advent of this movie began. Losing his precious items & personal gifts from Randy; having them stolen & then destroyed really took a toll on him. Thanks to Steve Blevin's & Doug Rhoads efforts, Kelly finally recovered them & they are back home safely & put back together! They will never leave Kelly again!
My apologies to Steve for losing my composure, I was furious & over-protective of Kelly, when I heard Steve was pulling out of the project. We had some great plans upcoming for the holiday's & we were kinda excited to impliment them & share them with the fans! But, I shouldn't have let my personal feelings get the better of me & attack Mr. Blevins. He did an absolutely great job with the web site, he understood web site maintanence & the running of a web site, something we were kinda ignorant of!! But, hey it was a learning experience, right? Steve & Kelly have come to an understanding, & as Kelly says, "there's no gain in having enemies". I agree totally!
Thank you very much to UR for the little "drama" that occured & keeping an open-mind!! We really appreciate everyone here! ROCK ON EVERYONE!!!
Six_Strung_Out
Cool Member

Post by Six_Strung_Out »

I used to work in a law office and had to read tons of written motions filed by lawyers arguing over who is right and who is wrong. That constant exchange of dry and brutal perceptions of "truth" burned my mind out. Some of the claims and counterclaims going on right now, in the Rhoads Rooms, reminds me of how boring written arguments truly are...

Since resigning as a law clerk, I play and play and play more guitar. Is that not what we are here for?
Nifareus

Post by Nifareus »

I haven't posted here or at .tk in a while, mostly due to a loss of respect for a good portion of the members stemming from the great zeus/trailer/margolis menstration/ incident of '09....

One thing I can say I learned from this experience is that Kelly is a standup guy and possibly one of the only genuine people left in the realm of Randy Rhoads. Most of the other people connected to Rhoads I've dealt with and have observed have been arrogant and just plain nasty to deal with. I'm not necessarily talking about people that knew him but people associated with various projects and mainly the boards themselves(mods,participants).

Kelly has always appeared to be an approachable, friendly guy especially when compared to "others".

I just don't understand members on the other boards. Their ignorance to the big picture is beyond me. I remember first joining .tk back in the day and seeing Des' vacation pics where he visited with Garni and took pictures of the thumbnail. That forever left me with the impression that if I was in town I could call him up for some suds and a night on the town.

All these other members (and mods) showing disrespect for someone who seemed to hook us up for nothing in return, I don't get it.

All in all I guess what I'm trying to say is I hope Kelly doesn't become disenchanted with these boards like I have; his insight and participation was one of the few reasons I lurked and stayed current.

If anything, don't sweat the small stuff man, the people that respect and enjoy your company are just as many; just alot less outspoken haha, cheers