I need some detective help, please (Documentary-related)

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

RhoadsRockPhotographer
Cool Member

Post by RhoadsRockPhotographer »

oth wrote:.The only time i contribute is the autograph/forgery thread or when i throw cold water on bs threads such as this one where rrp wants sympathy ....

Now i would like to know if people here who agree with rrp on him wanting a licensing contract for a few pictures then how or why do they support romeo hijacking a trailer (that took months to make) without permission?
Since when is pointing out "douchebaggery" asking for sympathy?

You are utterly clueless. Truly and completely.

P.S. You still have no reading comprehension, whatsoever.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

You have no comprehension of your rudeness and your delusions of grandeur.We've already had a ton of fans complain about the film and its evil producers.Thanks for adding to it.Very compelling.Do you feel validated now?Great,you can let your photos rot for another 30 years.Cutting off your nose to spite your face,right?Good strategery?Clueless is and should remain a prominent part of your vocabulary-perhaps that way its meaning will dawn on you one day.
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

little boy oth, since you are so smart, explain how a documentary that fans enjoy contradicts my statement that the quoted interviews won't provide any valuable info? They are in no way contradictory. when you get to junior high you'll learn that.

Now, where in the Bible does it say that a Christian cannot take offense at the type of behavior you present? You cannot back up anything you say, so you attack my religious beliefs. Typical cowardly behavior.

How do you know Romeo hijacked the trailer? If you don't know Peter nor do you work for him, you know nothing. Many Hollywood types leak stuff to create controversy and draw attention to their project. That's all this was.

As for RRP a licensing agreement is a legal document required when you want to use someone's property for profit. When you grow up you will learn the ways of the world, child.

As I said - and you failed to comment on - if you want to be taken seriously, don't hide behind some bullshit screen name. Use your real name like I do. Unless you're afraid of being found out to be someone or something other than what you claim.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I am really sorry about your treatment after fully reading the emal RRP the tone seemed harsh, with the Doc being a comercial enterprise which will hope to earn $ you have every right to protect your property.

I will add to all participants on this thread, i will begin remove anything that ditracts from the subject.

I am sure everyone will understand.
Last edited by Trigger on Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
RhoadsRockPhotographer
Cool Member

Post by RhoadsRockPhotographer »

oth wrote:You have no comprehension of your rudeness and your delusions of grandeur. Do you feel validated now? Great,you can let your photos rot for another 30 years.
Whatever helps you get through the night, Andrew.

Oops.
telemaster

Post by telemaster »

Hello all. I am new and I did just register today - sorry for no pic or signature. I'm a 47 year old guitar playing Credit Union VP. I first heard of RR in early April of 1982 shortly after Randy was killed. I have long admired not only his extraordinary guitar playing, but also what I percieve to be his "anti rock star" attitude and the quiet and humble manner in which he handled his fame.

I would like to add an observation about this movie thing. In all the years that I've been a RR fan I couldn't understand why Mrs. Rhoads would not consent, or for that matter even talk to anyone about allowing a film to be authorized. I'm starting to see clearly that Mrs Rhoads is a very wise woman and I wonder if the way that many are acting - both here and on tk - is part of the reason why she was reluctant.

When I first came across the tk board some years ago the tone was very different....just RR fans who wanted to talk about their guy. It seems to have turned into people bashing each other for everything.

I hope the film gets done and is decent. I hope it provides some insight as to his life and how he acquired the drive to be person he was. I hope it silences all the negative on both of these two boards. I hope the family is OK with the film...out of respect of them losing Randy I hope they don't regret their decision.

Mostly, I hope that Randy rests in peace.

My best to you all.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hi telmaster, lets hope it proves itself worthy.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

oh great, now my rebuttal posts are being deleted .how tk like.
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

oth wrote:oh great, now my rebuttal posts are being deleted .how tk like.

Its either done this way or you can have 10 minutes on the 'naughty step' to cool off ?
gtraddict

Post by gtraddict »

telemaster wrote:Hello all. I am new and I did just register today - sorry for no pic or signature. I'm a 47 year old guitar playing Credit Union VP. I first heard of RR in early April of 1982 shortly after Randy was killed. I have long admired not only his extraordinary guitar playing, but also what I percieve to be his "anti rock star" attitude and the quiet and humble manner in which he handled his fame.

I would like to add an observation about this movie thing. In all the years that I've been a RR fan I couldn't understand why Mrs. Rhoads would not consent, or for that matter even talk to anyone about allowing a film to be authorized. I'm starting to see clearly that Mrs Rhoads is a very wise woman and I wonder if the way that many are acting - both here and on tk - is part of the reason why she was reluctant.

When I first came across the tk board some years ago the tone was very different....just RR fans who wanted to talk about their guy. It seems to have turned into people bashing each other for everything.

I hope the film gets done and is decent. I hope it provides some insight as to his life and how he acquired the drive to be person he was. I hope it silences all the negative on both of these two boards. I hope the family is OK with the film...out of respect of them losing Randy I hope they don't regret their decision.

Mostly, I hope that Randy rests in peace.

My best to you all.
I agree with you 2000%.

I just want to see a good tribute to Randy - end of story.
[url=http://www.vintagecharvels.com/][img]http://www.vintagecharvels.com/images/avatars/sig_blk.gif[/img][/url]
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I am sorry to do this oth but I am cooling this off, I am sure everyone has said all they wish but after taking the time to read the entire thread I am delighted to see so many responses to a series of emails from the people behind the film.
Lets all hope this film will live up to so many peoples expectations, if it doesn't I am sure the next one will.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Hey Trig, I'm not so sorry to do this, but it's time to heat up again! :wink:
I haven't heard from the people from Dakota Films in a while, 'not sure what's happening with that. They're not very nice people and I haven't signed off for my interviews to be used so maybe I won't even be in it. The book's coming along okay, up to 1991 now, chipping away at the stone.
Cheers mate,
Bob.
So, all those recent quotes where some of us have been 'less-than-supportive' of Peter Margolis appear to be deserved to some degree. We heard from RRP about Dakota's treatment of him and now Bob Daisley makes a similar statement on his Facebook page?

Interesting, if you ask me.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Paul Wolfe wrote:Hey Trig, I'm not so sorry to do this, but it's time to heat up again! :wink:
I haven't heard from the people from Dakota Films in a while, 'not sure what's happening with that. They're not very nice people and I haven't signed off for my interviews to be used so maybe I won't even be in it. The book's coming along okay, up to 1991 now, chipping away at the stone.
Cheers mate,
Bob.
So, all those recent quotes where some of us have been 'less-than-supportive' of Peter Margolis appear to be deserved to some degree. We heard from RRP about Dakota's treatment of him and now Bob Daisley makes a similar statement on his Facebook page?

Interesting, if you ask me.
HI Paul,
You don't have to apologize Paul, all I did last week was to quite the subject down so it could get itself on track/subject. As much as I support the idea of the film more and more seems to come to us Randy fans attention that suggests that we were right to query things?
I am sure people will realize that we all support the principle of the RR doc but also understand that when we questioned anything or allowed the dissenters to have a voice, this is done to retain balance.
I didn't want the dissenters to be right BUT if they were right members had the chance to get a fuller more rounded and question all concerned.

With Regard to Bob, from my own experience of him is that he is straight and honest so if Bob says something I am minded to believe him, and when people like him Kelly G and a person supplying photographs tell similar stories it really make you wonder? How much of this has any chance of being coincidence? I guess the truth will out.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Kelle Rhoads explains...

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

telemaster wrote:
In all the years that I've been a RR fan I couldn't understand why Mrs. Rhoads would not consent, or for that matter even talk to anyone about allowing a film to be authorized.
Kelle Rhoads gives us some indication in the radio interview I posted earlier that you need to have a little time before Randy's "legendary status" could be appreciated. I also remember from a ebook titled Inspirations: The Randy Rhoads Legacy that it seemed for a while that the interest in Randy didn't start turning around until these last few years. Most likely due to the 25th anniversary and plans for a documentary.
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...