Kelly Garni & Romeo Rose - Randy Rhoads Trailer Blues

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

that's a good one Dutchman, Peter thinks we are all dumbasses, he defenitely underestimates the people here at UR.
For Sale, cream w gold hardware 1985 Gibson Les Paul Custom guitar just like Randy Rhoads with case $1,800 obo. 1976 MXR Dist+ $150 70's MXR Stereo Chorus $150 call me if interested Romeo Rose 304-633-6734
stlrox

Post by stlrox »

Hello all,

Thought I would go ahead and join here. I have been a spectator for a long time. I am the one who posted over on TK asking for Peter to respond to what Romeo and Kelly have stated. While I don't agree with alot that Romeo does, he has freedom of speech. If you don't like him do what I do, don't watch his videos. It's his right to do whatever he wants. I do agree with him on one thing. This is all about Randy. Not winning damn film awards at Sundance. I don't believe for a second Peter is not going to see any compensation over this. I got the responses from him I figured. Vague and no responses to Romeo and Kelly's points. I was lucky to see Randy In January 1982 in St. Louis on the Diary of a Madman tour. I was all about Rhoads after that. Two months later I was devastated when he was taken from us. That moment stands out in my mind forever. It is only fitting that everyone get to experience the joy that of Randy Rhoads performing like I did.

I just hope that we get any new material at all. Every new picture, story, sound about Randy means the world too me.

Jerry (Just an ordinary fan)
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

your right freedom of speech is great. I think that you come over here to blast his resonse about him not getting compensated and sundance stuff and getting the response you figured is pretty chicken shit. It's like you are using this forum's negitive response or consensus for him to flame this place. It's pretty funny. I gotta say If you put time into something, don't you think you should be compinsated in some way? Just sounds a little narcisistic what you say. Blast him and say shit about him , you still want to see what he has done and can't wait and will love it in the end. Pretty childish..
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

i just wanna see the documenatry because i like randy rhoads.

i also like star wars, but that dosen't mean i have to like george lucas as a person, not saying i don't just using that as a quick analogy, i don't even know anything about him other than he made star wars.

i like randy rhoads.

i have no reason to like peter or have any allegiance with him.

my feelings toward peter would have probably remained neutral, if peter would have had better people skills & handled things differently, and given us fans a little something every now and then, like a trailer for instance, if peter wants respect from the rhoads community, he needs to give respect to get it. in my opinion.
For Sale, cream w gold hardware 1985 Gibson Les Paul Custom guitar just like Randy Rhoads with case $1,800 obo. 1976 MXR Dist+ $150 70's MXR Stereo Chorus $150 call me if interested Romeo Rose 304-633-6734
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

so who all exactly from tk is supposed to be in this film? and is anyone from UR in it, or did UR just get the shaft?

i heard that alot of politcs be happening at tk, that peters threatened cutting some of the people from tk out of the film if they don't do everything and run the tk forum the way he wants it run.

i think peter put some people in tk in the film just for his own motive of being able to use that to maniupulate and control the tk forum.

i think it's great that people from tk are in the film, don't get me wrong, i'm just saying i think peters motives for doing that were less than pure.
stlrox

Post by stlrox »

TAB wrote:your right freedom of speech is great. I think that you come over here to blast his resonse about him not getting compensated and sundance stuff and getting the response you figured is pretty chicken shit. It's like you are using this forum's negitive response or consensus for him to flame this place. It's pretty funny. I gotta say If you put time into something, don't you think you should be compinsated in some way? Just sounds a little narcisistic what you say. Blast him and say shit about him , you still want to see what he has done and can't wait and will love it in the end. Pretty childish..
Well, I didn't come over here to blast Peter at all. I believe that I spoke my mind on TK. The difference is that over there I will be banned for going against Peter. I don't consider myself a chicken shit I have never backed down from anyone in my life, but a person once told me to choose my battles cafefully. I just want answers. Do I think he should get compensated, Yes. But his response has always been that he is not getting a dime and he is doing this all in his spare time. I had no intention of using this forum's post to bring the "flame" down. Who says I have to be only on TK? Why can't I be on both boards. I don't consider asking him to respond to Romeo's & Kelly's comments "Blasting" Peter. See one of Romeo's remarks about Peter before you make an accusation about me BLASTING the man. I

I am just trying to get information on when anything to do with Randy will be forthcoming.
stlrox

Post by stlrox »

Wow,

First post and I get called out already. :twisted:
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

@ Stlrox "fisrt post and i get called out" hahahaha!!! it's all cool man, but this thread is like the "mosh pit" at a slayer show or something i think, hahahaha people are on the edge & tempers flare, haha! like anthrax, caught in the mosh, we are, haha!
dfanucci

Post by dfanucci »

Stlrox,

This is post number 2 for me as I just joined as well. I don't think Romeo was "calling you out" it just seems to be his personality. I gotta say, that Romeo rubbed me the wrong way when I first starting reading his stuff, but he sure as hell has backed up everything he has posted. Kudos to him for that.

As far as the TK site, I'm starting to really lose some respect for those boards.....
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

TAB wrote:your right freedom of speech is great. ..
With that freedom comes responsibility and consequences.

I would love for the video to come out soon. I don't really care what happend to PM or Romeo Rose. Seems there is a whole lot of political BS.
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

dfanucci wrote:Stlrox,

This is post number 2 for me as I just joined as well. I don't think Romeo was "calling you out" it just seems to be his personality. I gotta say, that Romeo rubbed me the wrong way when I first starting reading his stuff, but he sure as hell has backed up everything he has posted. Kudos to him for that.

As far as the TK site, I'm starting to really lose some respect for those boards.....
Did you see his video of Randy Chambers? That was awsome. I have total respect for Romeo Rose after watching that video.

I mean come on, who slams a guy that has obvious talent solely becasue he (Randy) thought that Romeo pulled a fast one on some one?

I am not claiming that Romeo did any thing wrong with the supposed trailer.

What I would like to see is Romeo play some of Randy's tunes note for note, solo's and all up to speed. Since Romeo wanted to give Randy some critique. Talk is cheap.
Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

Why should any TK'ers aside from Frank Santa Cruz and Kim McNair be in the documentary? To say things like oh yea Randy influenced me ect. :roll: They're is a guitarist right now from Burbank who is in a national act and I know for a fact he was influenced by Randy because I played in a band with him for years as did Franks little brother. But instead they will interview Des Sherwood, why I have no idea. When they could interview someone like Chet Thompson. Hey if I have my RR TK cool kids card will they interview me? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

Danny this is the only guitarist you will ever find that is equal or better than Randy. He was Randy's best student and flat out told him he couldn't teach him anything anymore.

http://www.craigcollinsturner.com/Welcome.html
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

Paiste2002 wrote:Danny this is the only guitarist you will ever find that is equal or better than Randy. He was Randy's best student and flat out told him he couldn't teach him anything anymore.

http://www.craigcollinsturner.com/Welcome.html
Thanks,
I never once claimed that Randy Chambers was equal to Randy RHoads. Further Randy Chambers never made that claim either, that I am aware of.

I am just saying who cuts a guy down that obviously plays well because of some misunderstanings?
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

Yeah, that's what pissed me off about Randy Chambers, is when I didn't think me & him had any problems, I never had messaged him other than to ask him some gear questions, and I watched his videos, and next thing you know me and one of his friends have some words on here, and then the trailer thing happens, and then i start seeing posts where randy chambers is talking trash about me and giving me the thumbs down, i was really shocked to see that, and it pissed me off.

I posted a video of me playing Randy Rhoads Dee on youtube recently.

I will be posting videos of me playing the rest of the songs from the tribute CD soon. And I'm planning on doing it with near perfect accuracy to the actual Tribute CD note for note. I don't like to improvise my own stuff in Randys songs, I like to play them exactly the same way Randy did note for note, that's just how I personally feel it should be done.

I'm waiting to get word back from some session musicians who are making me backing tracks for all of the songs on the Tribute CD, the backing tracks will be bass & drums and they are going to play them note for note, drums/bass, the same as Tommy Aldridge & Rudy Sarzo's parts are on the Tribute CD. But they are charging me a insane amount of money for each backing track they are doing for me, so I may have to just buy a couple backing tracks at a time, but as I get them I will be posting them on youtube for all to see and comment on here.

I know there's a few other backing tracks that can be bought on the cheap, but I've heard this guys work and he's damn good, these backing tracks are going to be almsot the same as if there were a way to eliminate Ozzys and Randys tracks from the tribute cd and just have the drums & bass. I'm really looking forward to getting them and using them.