My day at the site(dec 6th)

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

brenton4you

My day at the site(dec 6th)

Post by brenton4you »

HI, all ...The sky was a wonderful blue. A little chilly and very little wind. NO rain,,perfect day. Jeff was there set up and the music was a going.(Randy's of course). I arrived to a small crowd of 7 people. One of which I had seen before. We chatted and proceeded to hang out. OF the JAPAN People 2 goregous ladies in waiting. ONE of which was wearing a traditional komodo. VERY sweet and nice. Then some BLS people arrived. 4 from the Zakk Wylde camp. Showing love to RANDY via sent there by Zakk. We all chatted and then MOM arrived w/ Kathy and(forgot his name he drove). A couple more people showed. Talked with the guy who brought the MARSHALL stack in March. THEN MOM talked,,,told us that the movie is almost done,,,OZZY has now contributed to the Scholarship fund(about time),,and spoke about the Kevin Dubrow death. We had a moment of silence for Kevin then questions. Everyone seemed happy about the movie and sad over Randy and Kevs death. I talked with MOM and Kathy all seems well,,,Health wise too. Kelle was at the school teaching,,,they stayed for a couple of hours and took off. People came by almost all day. A wreath and tree was left by MARY and a Card with a flower by someone,,NOTHING from the OZZ camp. Tooks some pictures for some people then they left...at the end ME and Jeff were left standing as the sunset on a glorious B-day for randy.
OF the visitors.....
1 JAPAN
1 CANADA
6-15 CALIFORNIA
2 FROM SAN DIEGO
(I BELIEVE from Chicago)

THANKS AGAIN
Peace
brenton
ITS ALL ABOUT THE RHOADS
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Hey Brenton!
Good to hear that everything was good for Randy's birthday.
Hope to hear from you more often.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Stevie

Post by Stevie »

Thankyou for posting this Brenton, appreciated :)
"Five years ahead? I would love to have people know me as a guitar hero. Someday maybe put out a solo album where I can dig into a lot of instrumentals." ~~ RR ~~
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

hey brenton. hello and thank you for the report. i hope to see you in march which is when i typically attend.

frank.
therhoadlesstraveled
Cool Member

Post by therhoadlesstraveled »

kevin dubrow is dead?
Mike541x
Cool Member

Post by Mike541x »

therhoadlesstraveled wrote:kevin dubrow is dead?
Yeah. He died in late November.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Check the QR section. There's a whole thread for him.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Thnx for your report Brenton!
With Kevin's death so fresh I can imagine it was even more sad now....

Hope you can post some pics. :)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Thanks Brent for the report. I thought about Randy that day and played a few tunes. I got a dog last year Lily she had her first birthday on Dec 6th which meant she was born on the day Randy would have been 50.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Stewie
Mass Poster

Post by Stewie »

Would it be cool if I made a gallery about Day at the Site pictures and reviews, and maybe a map about the way to get there?
I am from Belgium and I don't have all the resources to even get to America, but some other people would maybe like to visit Randy's grave..
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Stewie wrote:Would it be cool if I made a gallery about Day at the Site pictures and reviews, and maybe a map about the way to get there?
I am from Belgium and I don't have all the resources to even get to America, but some other people would maybe like to visit Randy's grave..
Where abouts in Belgium? I am often in Belgium, I love it there.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Stewie
Mass Poster

Post by Stewie »

I live in Ghent, one of the big cities in Belgium next to Antwerp, Bruge, Brussels
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Stewie wrote:I live in Ghent, one of the big cities in Belgium next to Antwerp, Bruge, Brussels
I am passing Ghent on Monday and Thursday on my way back from Antwerp 8)
Stewie
Mass Poster

Post by Stewie »

Thats cool, we should meet one day 8) Chat about Randy Rhoads :D
lil_miz_rhoads
Cool Member

Post by lil_miz_rhoads »

is kevin dubrow the singer 4 quiet riot i only know his first name
My life is a Black abyss...
XXMisunderstoodXX