Any news on possible footage coming out?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

shawn
Cool Member

Re: Any news on possible footage coming out?

Post by shawn »

orion_damage wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:55 pm I'm not holding my breath though, being a Randy fan comes with a lot of disappointment unfortunately.
This right here!

The reality of humans has been brought home to me by being a Randy Rhoads fan. I still get a massive kick out of listening to his playing and he still motivates me to pick up a guitar and become better at playing. Though the absolute shit show that surrounds him just blows my mind.

It turned the light on showing who the Osbourne's truly are. They truly are some shity disgusting people. They have treated people like disposable commodities for them to abuse, proven themselves to be liars. This has ruined listening to Ozzy sing for me, I will be listening and enjoying the music only for my brain to remind me he is a cunt.

The whole documentary thing, what a bunch of fuckwits. I have to say that even if half of what has come to light about that team of people is true they are just fuckwits threw and threw.

Then there is the crazy fans that we have all interacted with, here and on randyrhoads.tk.

I would love to listen to Bobs tapes. I would love to here some professionally recorded shows. The fact of the matter is that even those simple things are surrounded by bullshit. The osbournes will want to rip Bob off, they get a perverse pleasure out of fucking over people. There is no way in hell they will agree to even reasonable terms for those recordings, they want it all. Live shows that may have other people on that would like to be payed for their performance, never going to happen, never.

I love listen to guitar music, there are some astoundingly talented guitarist from the past and today. For me though, Randy is the top man. His live playing is truly awesome,his studio work is sensational but his live playing... oh man.

My younger self would not be able to comprehend that being a Randy fan has so much shit attached to it.
tihsyloh

Post by tihsyloh »

Let's face it, we will not see any of this footage in our lifetime. By the time it is released, nobody is gonna give a shit anymore. Kids these days only want perfect sounding, autotuned vocals, and they won't give a fuck about guitar. That is the sad truth about music now. Nobody I know really knows about Randy anymore, I think that is a fucking shame!!!!
"But they're not blind, Its just that they won't see."[color=#0040FF][/color]
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

I think the only footage we can be sure it exists and maybe will be released is the footage that was given to Kathy.
See: Randy Rhoads rare footage live Detroit 1982
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

The Flying Dutchman wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:20 pm I think the only footage we can be sure it exists and maybe will be released is the footage that was given to Kathy.
See: Randy Rhoads rare footage live Detroit 1982
I remember Kathy mentioning she has footage. How are you sure it's that footage?