Mass Poster

Re: Germany 1981

Post by orion_damage »

Awesome \m/
No1UNo
Cool Member

Post by No1UNo »

Another great find. Funny how 40 years go by and more of these photos start appearing.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Seems kind of odd the photographer had access like that and moved around, unless he had the credentials with access like that back then.

It almost seems like these are stills from a standard 3 camera video shoot at most venues. One in the back, right and left sides of the stage. Of course there are no photos here from the left here but you get what I am saying.
clashradio
Cool Member

Post by clashradio »

Shockwave wrote:Seems kind of odd the photographer had access like that and moved around, unless he had the credentials with access like that back then.

It almost seems like these are stills from a standard 3 camera video shoot at most venues. One in the back, right and left sides of the stage. Of course there are no photos here from the left here but you get what I am saying.

Lots of bands were video taped for Beat Club/Rockpalast. Why can't we go back in time and have the producers spend the money and record Ozzy/Randy while they were in Germany.
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

Here´s an interesting site; Ozzy´s trek to Germany with Saxon. There´s another photo I haven´t seen, unfortunately not with Randy, but I presume that there´s more photos from German tour of 1981.

https://www.rocktimes.info/heavy-metal- ... lle-koeln/
Mikel
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

Here´s an interesting site; Ozzy´s trek to Germany with Saxon. There´s another photo I haven´t seen, unfortunately not with Randy, but I presume that there´s more photos from German tour of 1981.

https://www.rocktimes.info/heavy-metal- ... lle-koeln/
Mikel