US fest

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

sytharnia
Mass Poster

US fest

Post by sytharnia »

Not sure if i'm off the mark here but I have never ever seen over the mountain on all the boots of this fest I have seen (I have heard audio but not video)..has this been around before??? ... and great quality as well from ozzy's FB page

makes ya wonder how much stuff they are sitting on really

EDIT---only posted in general rhoads because its more about the song than jake playing :mrgreen:
tone1963

Re: US fest

Post by tone1963 »

I have never seen OTM on video from the US Festival either. I believe this is also new...?
Error in the title by the way. This is Iron Man and not COTG

http://youtu.be/Q-jJVlLbdT0
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

yeah that looks new as well ..... pretty sure this was jakes first gig
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Man, it is unreal how right after Randy died Ozzy seemingly has tons of pro shot shows out there from 82-83....It is mind boggling that we have had all these with Randy in them since he was going to do one more tour supposedly. But then again, if he made it past March he would most likely be here to this day and we would have tons more :)
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

Shockwave wrote:Man, it is unreal how right after Randy died Ozzy seemingly has tons of pro shot shows out there from 82-83....It is mind boggling that we have had all these with Randy in them since he was going to do one more tour supposedly. But then again, if he made it past March he would most likely be here to this day and we would have tons more :)
thats what is interesting ...... OTM from the us fest hasn't ever been seen before to my knowledge and now 31yrs later here it is and the quality is outstanding ........... what else has the ozzy corp got that we aren't getting to see :?: :idea: :fish:
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Never seen either, thnx!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I have been away due to work and renovating a new house.

This is fantastic and the us fest is an important show in Ozzys history. This was when bob rejoined and this was the first time any diary tracks were played live by bob, he also played faries wear boots live for the only time ever.

Also ozzy shared this stage with bowie willie nelson and many others not normally associated with him.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.