The Contracts - It Is Complicated

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

mojopin70
Mass Poster

Re: The Contracts - It Is Complicated

Post by mojopin70 »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:The place isn't even open to the public so why go on a mission to find out what room Randy took a dump in and what room he slept in. All the info your gathering is all for your own interest. OK Crazy Train was wrote there etc ...it doesn't get me hard. My point is what i've said don't get too obsessed over the place or places. Walking in the shadow of Randy is cool but keep it personal. I cannot remember busting your balls to go on a mission to find out everything in great detail. OK you found out an ex school friend owns the place. Cool !!!. The postcard belonged to Frank all i did was post it up and let you know about Monmouth and the places he was talking about. You asked me to come and visit, i may get down there one day but it isn't on my top 10 things to do before i die.

Its not a museum Shaun its a r e c o r d i n g s t u d i o.

I was being polite. I didnt go on a mission and it certainly isnt for my interest i did it for Frank first and foremost he was Randy`s friend and student thats why so you are wrong . Bob put a photo in his book and clearly states " Randy`s room with the light on" and obviously thought it was relevant enough to dedicate pages and pages in his book to the house.

Some Rhoads fans are interested by these things. Just like some Queen fans are interested in which room Freddie Mercury used or which room Ozzy slept in....its music trivia its strange since you seem to have hoarded enough Randy Rhoads memorabilia to fill a large dumpster.

Theres a difference between obsession and boredom. I do these things when i have nothing else to do.

What difference does it make if its not open to the public? youve just said you arent bothered about it but other Rhoads fans are. Ill tell you something else the current owners DONT WANT Rhoads fans descending on the place out of the blue no because its a recording studio that have acts that block book weeks to record albums.

If in the future someone were to say to me i want to visit i would have to twist Jo`s arm show them around myself drive the fuck up there and only when there is down time or no artists recording on that day . But i would do that if someone really wanted to see the place that badly.
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Me memorabilia normally comes in handy to give to people like you for free ...So they can get it signed and framed and put up in your mates R E C O R D I N G F K N S T U D I O.. Just something i do to help out, like all the bullshit i type on here. I do that cos i'm bored most of the time. Some fans may be interested in the place but if they can not get a guided tour from you maybe they can sit outside and hope someone turns the light on in Randy's room... Oh hang on they don't want Fans turning up so i better not mention the place..FFS just drop it i'm wishing i'd never mentioned the place now..
Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Wolfe
Cool Member

Post by Mr. Wolfe »

Do you guys know which Holiday Inn's Randy stayed at on the Blizzard tour of the States? I was thinking of making it my new mission to visit every hotel room Randy was ever in...

Just fucking with ya... I'm not obsessed, really.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Mr. Wolfe wrote:Do you guys know which Holiday Inn's Randy stayed at on the Blizzard tour of the States? I was thinking of making it my new mission to visit every hotel room Randy was ever in...
Just fucking with ya... I'm not obsessed, really.
This may interest you Paul this was taking outside the Holiday inn in Bootle Liverpool Merseyside in 1981.The out side of the building may have changed but you get the general idea. Randy's room was the one just above his head 3 windows to the left. :wink:
shred1
Madman

Post by shred1 »

I THOUGHT it would be an interesting topic....
Never mind.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

Well ill chime in randy played here in tampa florida back in 81 at the curtis hixon hall its 15 minutes away from me..also he died an hour away from where i live.LADIES LETS RELAX AND ENJOY THE SITE!!EASY DONT GET PERSONAL WITH EACH OTHER!!carry on muchachos!!!
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

Ok, now you folks have made Cred sad because the topic has been derailed...

~T.
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
Mr. Wolfe
Cool Member

Post by Mr. Wolfe »

shred1 wrote:I THOUGHT it would be an interesting topic....
Never mind.
It is interesting and there were some comments made to that effect. When was the last time a thread here didn't go off topic?

Now, back on topic, how did you come across this video? Specifically searching or did you just happen across it?
Mr. Wolfe
Cool Member

Post by Mr. Wolfe »

Tito wrote:Well ill chime in randy played here in tampa florida back in 81 at the curtis hixon hall its 15 minutes away from me..also he died an hour away from where i live.LADIES LETS RELAX AND ENJOY THE SITE!!EASY DONT GET PERSONAL WITH EACH OTHER!!carry on muchachos!!!
Tito, can you get pictures of someplace he might have stood in Tampa? That'd be the bomb!

By the way, back off topic, Tito, does it suck having a football team that's not as good as my Seahawks?

Sorry, I had to say it, I had to!
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

Lmao its called curtis hixon park now in downtown next time im there ill take a pic..rudy has it in his book..btw im not a sports fan at all brother..SHRED I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR POSTS ON HERE SO DONT GET SIDETRACKED..
Mr. Wolfe
Cool Member

Post by Mr. Wolfe »

Tito wrote:btw im not a sports fan at all brother...
Good, 'cause your team sucks! Okay your hockey and baseball teams are good... what was the topic of the thread?

Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

Lol see im from boston raised here in tampa so even if was a fan i would care that the patriots won the superbowl a while back along with the suckaneers too!!!
shred1
Madman

Post by shred1 »

Here is a topic, devoid of objectivity, offering some real insight into questions asked here... a zillion times.
Go nuts. Thrash it.
Ever wonder why there only about 12 people left here?
whoopiecat.... pound sand.

Hopefully, we can all ignore what Machat has to say, and return to our regularly scheduled dialog - name-calling, conjecture and grudge maintenance.
Besides, what sort of insight could the guy who signed Ozzy to Sony have to offer?
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Me memorabilia normally comes in handy to give to people like you for free ...So they can get it signed and framed and put up in your mates R E C O R D I N G F K N S T U D I O.. Just something i do to help out, like all the bullshit i type on here. I do that cos i'm bored most of the time. Some fans may be interested in the place but if they can not get a guided tour from you maybe they can sit outside and hope someone turns the light on in Randy's room... Oh hang on they don't want Fans turning up so i better not mention the place..FFS just drop it i'm wishing i'd never mentioned the place now..

Dont get your spandex in a twist Shaun i gave them my old Crazy Train single and a colour print from Blizzard to frame i didnt use your black and white promo shot i can send it back to you if you like then you can sign it and send it to Paul because i think youre both falling for one another and its quite touching.....

Youre so thick laughing at Bob .He included those details in his book,the room Randy was in at the house with the light on in the window and many other small details like that.He thought it would be good trivia for the fans obviously....and that was his choice to include details like that not for you and Wolfe to ridicule him ....charmless dullards.

Duh. Do you realise how stupid you both appear to people?

I bet youve spent your whole life in Newcastle . Wolfe can barely move so thats his excuse sat on his big fat backside typing his self righteous nonsense-it makes my eyes hurt! and to top it off he actually thinks hes humourous. Hes neither humble or humourous!

Sorry, I had to say it, I had to!
Last edited by mojopin70 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

shred1 wrote:
Here is a topic, devoid of objectivity, offering some real insight into questions asked here... a zillion times.
Go nuts. Thrash it.
Ever wonder why there only about 12 people left here?
whoopiecat.... pound sand.

Hopefully, we can all ignore what Machat has to say, and return to our regularly scheduled dialog - name-calling, conjecture and grudge maintenance.
Besides, what sort of insight could the guy who signed Ozzy to Sony have to offer?

No lets not ignore what Machat has to say he was only the one setting up meetings with Don Arden and others in the industry as a profession. Dave Tangye was a fucking roadie with a poor memory!

And what are you whinging about? You are one of the reasons there are only 12 people left here. Oh yes :)