Ozzy chucks water in Tony Dennis`s face

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

mojopin70
Mass Poster

Ozzy chucks water in Tony Dennis`s face

Post by mojopin70 »

I was just watching this at 5.00 mins it looks like Tony Dennis Ozzys long time assistant comes to serve him a drink and gets it chucked in his face afterwards lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzVR8Ej6lrg

Is this Tony Dennis or some other poor bloke?

This is the only live version i could find of Shot in the Dark .....Jake e Lee what a player he was.....
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
Sky
Madman

Re: Ozzy chucks water in Tony Dennis`s face

Post by Sky »

mojopin70 wrote:I was just watching this at 5.00 mins it looks like Tony Dennis Ozzys long time assistant comes to serve him a drink and gets it chucked in his face afterwards lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzVR8Ej6lrg

Is this Tony Dennis or some other poor bloke?

This is the only live version i could find of Shot in the Dark .....Jake e Lee what a player he was.....
Yeah that looks like Tony Dennis to me. Ozzy's ex-long time assistant... poor bugger.
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I was at this gig it was a live performance for the TV CH4 programme 'The Tube' i was standing on the empty stage right next to Jake E Lee and as they walked off stage i asked Jake for his plectrum. He shrugged his shoulders and then took off his red wristband and gave it to me. I don't know what happened to it but its lost ??. Ozzy did a gig at the Newcastle mayfair after this performance and i remember they came on late as Ozzy had an interview to do after the show. Happy days.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=180&hilit=Tube&start=15
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:I was at this gig it was a live performance for the TV CH4 programme 'The Tube' i was standing on the empty stage right next to Jake E Lee and as they walked off stage i asked Jake for his plectrum. He shrugged his shoulders and then took off his red wristband and gave it to me. I don't know what happened to it but its lost ??. Ozzy did a gig at the Newcastle mayfair after this performance and i remember they came on late as Ozzy had an interview to do after the show. Happy days.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=180&hilit=Tube&start=15
I met Jake at a Badlands gig ive still got his plectrum :)
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.