What do you think of "13"?

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

NicDots
Mass Poster

What do you think of "13"?

Post by NicDots »

Well????

I just got it yesterday. I think it's actually quite good. Pleasantly surprised. I also heard that it's most likely going to top the charts here in the States, which is the first time for Sabbath and for Ozzy.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Re: What do you think of "13"?

Post by randy will never die »

I have only heard God is dead ?

God is dead ? Is like 8 mins most of the songs on 13 are

Is the cd good I was going to get it but ran out of money:(
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Hi Nic, Long time no post, good to see you back here, it's been a long time. Have you been on your travels again. You bring a bit of glamour to the board, good to see you ;-) X
I still haven't heard anything from the 13 album. I'll probably get it as a gift for my birthday or Xmas.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Post by randy will never die »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Hi Nic, Long time no post, good to see you back here, it's been a long time. Have you been on your travels again. You bring a bit of glamour to the board, good to see you ;-) X
I still haven't heard anything from the 13 album. I'll probably get it as a gift for my birthday or Xmas.

When's your birthday IDOL ?
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

It's good to be back. :)

I pop by every now and then to check things out, just don't post much anymore. I wish I were travelling around! Just working a lot, paying bills, being an adult and all that other crap!

The more I listen to 13, the more I like it. I really encourage anyone who doesn't have it yet to GET IT! 8)
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Yeah 13 is pretty good, its growing on me each time I play it. Sounds like typical early 70's Sabbath but without Ozzy's 70's wail, Iommi is brilliant on it. Ozzy's OK, I suppose as good as we could hope he'd sound at 64, don't think there has been any tweaking of his voice with studio effects thankfully, sounds pretty raw. As a massive Sabbath fan I like it, but if you never liked Sabbath to start with then this won't change youre mind
You can't kill Rock 'n Roll
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Fucking love it!

Ozzy voice is much better now. I was hearing storys about he was trying to get his voice back in shape and it seemed to work. Most of the songs are in E-flat and I dont think Ozzy has done that since No More Tears...