Is This Ozzy Boot Available?

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

andy m

Is This Ozzy Boot Available?

Post by andy m »

4/13/86 - Syracuse, NY.

This was my very first concert I ever went to. Metallica opened for him during the Ultimate Sin tour. I have the Metallica boot from that night. Does anyone here have, or know where I can get a copy of Ozzy's gig that night? I could the Metallica show for it, as I don't have much Ozzy/Randy material.

Thanks,

Andy
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Is This Ozzy Boot Available?

Post by Trigger »

andy m wrote:4/13/86 - Syracuse, NY.

This was my very first concert I ever went to. Metallica opened for him during the Ultimate Sin tour. I have the Metallica boot from that night. Does anyone here have, or know where I can get a copy of Ozzy's gig that night? I could the Metallica show for it, as I don't have much Ozzy/Randy material.

Thanks,

Andy
Sorry about my delay Andy I meant to reply sooner, I might be able to get a copy of it for you.

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
andy m

Post by andy m »

Thanks Trigger!! That would be awesome!!! :D :D

Please let me know if I need to do anything for it.

Andy
Last edited by andy m on Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

andy m wrote:Thanks Trigger!! That would awesome!!! :D :D

Please let me know if I need to do anything for it.

Andy
I have located a copy but I will have to check it against all my other 1986 shows. I will let you know when its been checked out :D

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
andy m

Post by andy m »

Great!! Thanks Trigger!

Andy
Madman56
Cool Member

Post by Madman56 »

I saw him 12 days later in Worcester, Ma., my one and only time gettting to see the late, great Cliff Burton. Ozzy didn't use the throne for that show though which pissed me off at the time.