Ozzy On Letterman in '82

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Ozzy On Letterman in '82

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

I saw this video with Ozzy on Letterman a couple of days after Randy's death. Never ran into this footage before so I thought I'd mention it on this site...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCf0nkbXbO8&NR
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Good to see this video, never seen it before, didn't realise it was so soon after Randy's death. Ozzy still looks "out there" to me, and not in the right frame of mind for an interview. Would have liked to have heard more from Ozzy regarding his time with Randy, but Ozzy's seems very distant, understandably so, and on these shows you never hear anything that true fans want to hear, Letterman just wanted to know about the "outragous" side to Ozzy, stlll good to see though.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I saw this a while ago, it must have been tough fpr Ozzy doing the interview so soon after the acident and hard for Randy's family if they saw it.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Jake66

Post by Jake66 »

I knew Ozzy had done a show a couple of days after Randy's death and i used to think it was quite bad of Ozzy to do something like that so soon after his death,but something similar happened to a friend of mine a few years ago which made me reconsider after what he said to me. I once read an interview with British rock band Saxon and Ozzy was backstage with them and could barely talk with grief. I'm afraid the old saying "The show must go on" is very true.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

I think Ozzy was still in some kind of a shock.... And maybe he himself wonders now as well how he was able to do it.
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
wyldeone
Cool Member

Post by wyldeone »

if you notice heres wearing the same suit he wore to Randys funeral..
DayNah
Cool Member

Post by DayNah »

Ahh it's been removed....I've been looking for this.....I read about this in Rudy Sarzo's book....