Ozzy to release autobiography.

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

It sounds very interesting! Can't wait to get mine. I'll probably read it in two days and post a review here. :lol:
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Hey Joe, guess what I found.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqw-Q7ZuM4I
You can't kill Rock 'n Roll
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Fucking Hell! that was Ozzy and Skezza in one place!! Joe is such a dark horse why was he to humble to mention it?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Jake66

Jake E.Lee

Post by Jake66 »

Does Ozzy have much to say about Jake in his book? He seems to have been pretty much written out of his history.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

hey Jake66,
I've not had chance to reading it yet, but I'm going to soon.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I have to say that I'm rather disappointed in this book. I really liked his insights on the stories we'd all heard...but it annoyed me at how formulaically similar it was to Sharon's two books. I hate the cover shot. I don't know...I suppose it's hard to say, but I'd say the majority of this book was a let down for me. I guess I'd waited so long for it to come out, I expected so much. Oh well. I'll probably pick it up 5 years from now and really like it. :lol:
Jake66

Post by Jake66 »

I hear he only mentions Jake about twice in his book,joining and leaving,which is an outrage for a guy that was with him during arguably one of his most successful periods. I've lost all respect and regard for the O$bourne camp over the last few years. I certainly won't be parting with any of my hard earned cash for his families retirement fund anymore. :x
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Actually, in the long run, I'd say Jake was with Ozzy in his least successful years. It was also Ozzy's weird trend following era - watch the Ultimate Sin videos...
Jake66

Post by Jake66 »

Just finished reading the book. Decent read but not too much an Ozzy fan wouldn't already know. Musn't grumble about Jake only being mentioned twice,poor Randy Castillo and Joe Holmes don't even warrant a mention at all!!! Although to be fair,Ozzy doesn't really go into any detail on his recorded output.
To my untrained mind,it is just a load of Ozzy stories that they have bundled together and asked him to comment on. Not the best autobiography i've read but then again,not the worst either.
(Have you ever read some of those London-hardman, gangland auto's??? :oops: )
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

So who's going to the book signing at Trafford Centre in a couple of days?
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

skezza wrote:So who's going to the book signing at Trafford Centre in a couple of days?
Did you go Skezza?
I would've gone but couldn't get time off work, didn't wanna use a sickie 'cos I used one for the last booksigning in Birmingham.
This one hasn't been so well advertised so there might not be as many fans there, and maybe you may not have to que for so bleedin long.
You can't kill Rock 'n Roll
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Joe I hope you got my book signed... Or the big bad wolf will huff & puff...Let us know how your day went. I hope you remembered Ozzy's birthday present.. he likes II World War memorabilia REMEMBER ??... Joe has a memory like a fart in the wind. :x
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Joe I hope you got my book signed... Or the big bad wolf will huff & puff...Let us know how your day went. I hope you remembered Ozzy's birthday present.. he likes II World War memorabilia REMEMBER ??... Joe has a memory like a fart in the wind. :x
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Joe I hope you got my book signed... Or the big bad wolf will huff & puff...Let us know how your day went. I hope you remembered Ozzy's birthday present.. he likes II World War memorabilia REMEMBER ??... Joe has a memory like a fart in the wind. :x
Like I said in the e-mail, I believe I have something for you...

And where the fuck was I going to find any WWII bloody memorabilia in some small town with no shops lol. By the way, I got something else as well, but i'll tell you that in a bit :)
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

You tight cunt did you not get Ozzy a birthday card ?..cheers for me book mate.... Excellent Party On... i owe you one.