"A Rainbow in the Dark" Drawing I Finished

Post your artwork here, and share others artwork.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Rob200
Cool Member

"A Rainbow in the Dark" Drawing I Finished

Post by Rob200 »

Well guys....Here is my next art project I finished up today.....Its mainly all Colored Pencil on Black Paper Exsept the Light Beam surrouding the moon and the end of the water fall.....that was used with a White Chalk Pastel. This is my very first all Colored Pencil media I have everdone.

From the name....you can probally tell...But this drawing was inspired by the Dio song "Rainbow in the Dark"...Dunno why...It just did lol Plus....my pic has that deep meaning kinda thing goin on like Dio's song....The line "You've been left on your own Like a Rainbow in the Dark".....well that too me makes me think of somebody who is well...Lonley for one...and just ends up not being noticed by anyone....well I thought hell....just like what Dio says....We never tend to see a Rainbow in the Dark now do we? Cuz of not enough light to suport it.....But....What IF we could see that rainbow that everyone passes by and never sees

Enjoy

"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
Randy Rhoads @ the MTV Best New Talent Award
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

:shock: Wow! That's amazing! I always loved pastels...
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

This one has warmth but I still like the other more, because of its cold open simplicity.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Rob200
Cool Member

Post by Rob200 »

Thanks NicDots n Trigger!
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
Silver Rhoads
Cool Member

Post by Silver Rhoads »

That is great! I love the lighting and nice detail.
Rob200
Cool Member

Post by Rob200 »

Thanks Silver!