FS: GMW Polka Dot V- 2 Guitars away from Zakk Wyldes!!!

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

twztdsrt

FS: GMW Polka Dot V- 2 Guitars away from Zakk Wyldes!!!

Post by twztdsrt »

Hey guys just wanted to see if anyone was interested in My GMW Polka Dot V. i have confirmation from Lee Garver @ GMW guitars that in fact its 2 away from the one they made for Zakk Wylde. Mine is #15, and Zakks is #17. I hate to get rid of it but i need $$$ for down payment on a new car. i am the 2nd owner of the guitar. i would rate it 9 out of 10 just because its not brand new. Guitar stays in case, no belt rash or anything like that. no dings. When i purchased the guitar it had creme colored EMGS in it when it was built. I had them taken out and replaced w/ the Super Distortion, and PAF Pro just as randy had. The guitar does not have floyd Rose, it has the Vintage Trem. I had the guitar on Ebay and had alot of bites on it but i didnt want to ship internationally. GMW case is also included.

ALSO INCLUDING **FREE** 1 set of CREAM EMG ACTIVE pickups that came in the guitar when i purchased it

This guitar has a strap button added near the input jack, to make it more comfortable to play standing up.

I was asking 1800 Shipped. i will entertain offers. I do have pics of the guitar, i can email if anyone is interested.
the crush
Cool Member

Re: FS: GMW Polka Dot V- 2 Guitars away from Zakk Wyldes!!!

Post by the crush »

twztdsrt wrote:Hey guys just wanted to see if anyone was interested in My GMW Polka Dot V. i have confirmation from Lee Garver @ GMW guitars that in fact its 2 away from the one they made for Zakk Wylde. Mine is #15, and Zakks is #17. I hate to get rid of it but i need $$$ for down payment on a new car. i am the 2nd owner of the guitar. i would rate it 9 out of 10 just because its not brand new. Guitar stays in case, no belt rash or anything like that. no dings. When i purchased the guitar it had creme colored EMGS in it when it was built. I had them taken out and replaced w/ the Super Distortion, and PAF Pro just as randy had. The guitar does not have floyd Rose, it has the Vintage Trem. I had the guitar on Ebay and had alot of bites on it but i didnt want to ship internationally. GMW case is also included.

ALSO INCLUDING **FREE** 1 set of CREAM EMG ACTIVE pickups that came in the guitar when i purchased it

This guitar has a strap button added near the input jack, to make it more comfortable to play standing up.

I was asking 1800 Shipped. i will entertain offers. I do have pics of the guitar, i can email if anyone is interested.

how many frets 21 or 22
check out my guitar playing here
http://www.reverbnation.com/sinsofamadman
check out my custom RR guitar
built by VonLinsowe Custom Guitars Facebook
check out my ozzy tribute band Sins of a Madman on FB or www.sins of a madman.com or on YouTube
LustKiller

Post by LustKiller »

Hello is this V still available?
Contact lustkiller@aol.com
*RR Rest in Peace and Love
twztdsrt

Post by twztdsrt »

sorry guys, this V was sold a while back
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

Randy didn't have a Paf PRO :P