Something I saw on Ebay

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Ell
Mass Poster

Something I saw on Ebay

Post by Ell »

http://cgi.ebay.com/RANDY-RHOADS-COLLEC ... dZViewItem

Just something I saw which I would love to own. I would prefur the pinstripe to have the fender style trem and the polka dot v to be more accurate and the fender trem but still. That is one hell of a collection! I haven't even seen some of that stuff before. I really wish I had a job...

I really really want one of those Pinstripe Rhoads guitars. I've thought about saving for the RR5 but they just aren't quite as awesome. I see very accurate copies on ebay all the time. A company called Jackal make them I believe, anyone tried one out?
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I woder why he is selling all the CD's and books etc! I can see why you might want to sell the guitars to raise some cash. He seems to be removing Randy from his life :?
Perhaps we should have a word with him.

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
RandyRhoadsRules

Post by RandyRhoadsRules »

OMG!!! and NO ONE BID!!I hope the guy relists it.
RR ONE IN A MILLION
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Trigger wrote:I woder why he is selling all the CD's and books etc! I can see why you might want to sell the guitars to raise some cash. He seems to be removing Randy from his life :?
Perhaps we should have a word with him.

T
At some point it is necessary to move on. Maybe he has started a famil and Randy is no longer so important... or maybe he needs to raise bail money for someone?
Mr Charming

Post by Mr Charming »

RockyRhoads wrote:At some point it is necessary to move on. Maybe he has started a famil and Randy is no longer so important... or maybe he needs to raise bail money for someone?
:lol:
FlyingHigh

Post by FlyingHigh »

How could anyone sell Randys music I always need to have some close at hand.
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

Well he/she might be a bit rich and so had everything twice and so is selling the duplicates to make space for more Randy stuff... Or they really are selling every Randy related thing they own :(
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Check these photos out....

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Hi i seen these on ebay a couple of months back and i got myself a set.If you've never seen these before they are from the Heavy Metal Holocaust gig Portvale UK 1/8/81 and the Coventry Empire Theatre 1980.If you haven't got these i would buy them you'll not be disappointed and for £23 for 70 photos thats got to be a bargain
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/70-OzzyOsbourne-6 ... -1980-1981 W0QQitemz280005890894QQihZ018QQcategoryZ33015QQrdZ1QQcmdZviewItem
i hope the link works OK if it doesn't i let you know OK enjoy
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Sorry but the link isn't responding you'll have to go into ebay and type the item number in. which is 280005890894 the guy has plenty photos of other bands so check out his other items for sale.
ViperZ

Post by ViperZ »

Hopefully I will have a collection like that someday, but I would never sell it.
ViperZ

Post by ViperZ »

Hopefully I will have a collection like that someday, but I would never sell it.