again is this possible?

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

wareagle
Mass Poster

again is this possible?

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Four words......Sorry Sack of Shit
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I had a Black Sabbath cross very much like that from the 1981 Mob Rules tour.
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rhoads56
Cool Member

Post by rhoads56 »

can someone please explain what the issue is here? Is it not a RR era piece of merchandise?

Ive spent a bit of money on bhuzz auctions, and he has been very friendly and honest with me, and has on occassions sent me extra stuff that I did pay for, as a 'gift'. In fact, he has a bunch of stuff in transit to me right now that he is sending because he knows Im a big RR fan.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

wareagle wrote:with ozzy osbourne on it? ronnie james dio was leading them by then...
Really?

Damn, do I have to spell it out? It was a Black Sabbath cross that said BLACK across and SABBATH down, much like this one says OZZY across and OZBOURNE down. It was 1981 and Ozzy was attacking everything Sabbath at the time. So why not sell a necklace just like the Sabbath one?

Now, as to the 'BHUZZ is a sorry sack of shit' stuff. So he sells stuff on eBay of a RR related nature, so what? He downloads pics from tk and prints them and sells them, so what? Wal-Mart sells all kinds of crap, if you don't like it, don't buy it. Why constantly spew venom? if you all ignore him and quit posting links to his auctions, in time he'll go away.
ebaythis

Post by ebaythis »

Yeah, the dude must be a real menace to society....selling Ozzy items for $10 to $15.
The previous posts on this website do not reflect my dealings with this seller.

Do you think he carves out silver crosses in his basement....what is the issue? The guy seems to be a fan and I do not see where his auctions advertise ORIGINAL or VINTAGE.
If somebody, like me, wants to pay $15 for a very cool looking Ozzy poster that I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYBODY ELSE come up with; then why do you "gentlemen" care?
Why not use your time for something valuable...feed the homeless...or do some charity work. Geez! (Not to be confused with Geezer!)
rhoads56
Cool Member

Post by rhoads56 »

rhoads56 wrote:can someone please explain what the issue is here? Is it not a RR era piece of merchandise?

Ive spent a bit of money on bhuzz auctions, and he has been very friendly and honest with me, and has on occassions sent me extra stuff that I did pay for, as a 'gift'. In fact, he has a bunch of stuff in transit to me right now that he is sending because he knows Im a big RR fan.
Just wanna fix a typo...

should be "and has on occassions sent me extra stuff that I didnt pay for, as a 'gift'.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

ebaythis wrote:Yeah, the dude must be a real menace to society....selling Ozzy items for $10 to $15.
Do you think he carves out silver crosses in his basement....what is the issue? The guy seems to be a fan and I do not see where his auctions advertise ORIGINAL or VINTAGE.
OK if you check out his other items for sale all those Ozzy tour posters have dates on them i.e 1981 1982 they are not listed as genuine, vintage or copied or made in 2009. Which i know people have bought in the past for $50.00 plus. Being totaly suckered into thinking he's offering the genuine article. The tour itineries he sells are all copied from the original. He doesn't list the item as original or vintage but with a year 1986. Which is wrongly advertising the item they should be listed as COPY NEW REPRO etc. Yeah i have seen that he does sell some items which are genuine eg. tour programmes. But he still goes out of his way to sell them as tour items when they are not, just like the Ozzy cross which is not a piece of genuine tour merchendise from 1980. I have a merchendise list from the UK 1980 tour and that is not on the list. His Ozzy tour jacket which we mentioned in the past was wrongly jazzed up saying it was Randy's guitar tech's etc Why try to put the extra bullshit salesman speech onto everything he sells. If he was honest with his descriptions on everything he sells he may make some money. Too many people are very wise to his game and the only people who think he's OK are the one's who haven't been suckered into his bullshit fakes and forged items. Check out his signed Ozzy LP Jake E Lee signature HA! the Ozzy signature bullshit. So please 'ebaythis' dont come on here trying to make out that Bhuzz is a seller of all things good when he is just out to make a living from his poor pile of bullshit stock. If you are Bhuzz in disguise, think yourself lucky you can still sell your shit on ebay because after a few people have seen this i can guarantee your sorry ass will be history.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I know this will piss some people off, but this guy isn't robbing liquor stores or selling crack to make money, so leave him alone.

Anyone who gets scammed on eBay should have done their homework before bidding. Everyone has the opportunity to choose not to bid. All of you who have to have an autograph should educate yourselves before buying. If you don't educate yourselves and you get scammed, shame on you. I get soooo tired of all the, "look at this fake autograph," crap on here. Of course 90+% of the Randy Rhoads autographs are fake. He wasn't a star at the time of his death, so not many people asked for his autograph. Not to mention, most who did get Randy to sign something have probably kept it for themselves.

I have Maiden autographs and Saxon autographs... I was really into Fastway in the '80's and got 'Fast' Eddie Clarke's autograph. They are in a box in the garage and I don't consider selling them (or giving them away) because they remind me of a special time in my life. That's why people get autographs in the first place.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

OK Paul i know you have said that your post may piss some people off. Well i think i'll have to explain this to you so you can understand where this seller is going wrong. I know you are not a great fan of ebay or people who collect memorabilia autographs tour items etc. I think the best way to explain how bhuzz is operating is this. I know you play guitar so imagine that you seen a nice vintage guitar on ebay. The guy was advertising the guitar as a 1966 vintage stratocaster for example. You went ahead with the sale and when you got to see this guitar you noticed it didn't look very old. You then noticed that the neck was from a squire strat and then discovered that the item was nothing but a fake modern day strat copy made up guitar. But you couldn't get your money back because you had been well and truly conned into buying an item that was wrongly described. You'd be a bit pissed off with him wouldn't you. Well thats exactly the same actions as this guy. The people who are not aware that he makes these posters from enlarging photocopied small cuttings from the music press adds into large posters. Then distressing them to age them i.e yellowing the paper and putting pin holes in the corners etc. So these posters are being mass produced and sold as vintage concert tour posters and some are selling for big bucks. In the last month alone bhuzz has made nearly $300.00 from these copied items. It's alright for you to say that people need to do there homework before buying these items. But he isn't being honest with the buying public and if people are going to buy an autographed item they at least need to see some examples of one's that are genuine to see how the originals look. That was the original idea of the Fakes, Facsimiles and Forgeries thread. I don't like the idea of giving this guy a free advert on here but people need to know, so he can be well avoided.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I do see your point.

For the record, collecting autographs is not the issue. Collecting autographs 'because they are worth lots of money' is what I have issue with. So many people use eBay as a 'get rich quick' scheme. Some sell stuff - like 'Bhuzz' - and some buy 'collectibles' because of their perceived resale value - they use the term 'investment' a lot.

When I was a kid we used to collect baseball cards by buying packs at 7-eleven. At something like 8 cards per pack it took ages to 'collect them all'. You'd get doubles and triples of some and just couldn't find that certain card, so you'd trade with friends. The effort put into the collecting added value to your collection. Today you just go to Wal-Mart and by the entire set in a box that says 'collectors item' on it. No effort = little value.

On this site you can download all the boots you want. In the '80's it required lots of trading and deal making if you could find someone with what you were looking for. Kids today have no respect for the effort it took in the past because today it's instant gratification.

The Maiden autographs I've got? I stood in a line outside a skate center in 1982 for hours and finally got in to see the band. No buying on eBay, personally handing a book to Steve Harris and saying, "Thanks" when he handed it back. I got DiAnno's autograph in the same book in a Seattle club in 1990. The effort involved adds the value to those things.

My other issue with eBay is people buying stuff, sight unseen, and bitch about what they get. People my age should remember what Mike Brady told Greg, Peter and Bobby, "Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware." You used a guitar as an example... for a true 'vintage' item, I'd never pay $$$ without seeing it. Then again, over a certain price, if you don't get what was described, eBay does a good job of reconciling things. It takes time, but it works.

Ultimately, Bhuzz is doing what a lot of eBayers do. And the suckers get screwed. That's the life of a sucker. If it's too good to be true, it probably is. My advice is, rather than bitch about this guy, if you get scammed, quit using eBay and seek other avenues for your collecting.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

But that is the beauty of being a long term user of ebay i can see who is legit and who are out there to scam and make a fast buck. If i see an autograph i can tell if its crap or the reel deal. This does have alot to do with the persons other items for sale and of the history of how these items came into the hands of the seller. Some people just say i got this from a guy who worked on the road with the band. If you question the guy you can catch them out if you are switched on with the bands history etc. I had to laugh when Bhuzz had the balls to relist his tour jacket and have the cheek to say what i'd said word for word for who's jacket he actually had. But he'd changed his mind from it being Alasdair Thompson's Randys guitar tech to Alasdair ? Ozzy's publicist. So the guy is blatently 'ebaythis' and he's fooling nobody. But i wouldn't defend this guy. Paul nobody likes to find out that they have been ripped off. Especially when they think that this guy is a genuine Ozzy fan who has some good shit to sell. The truth being a good 80% of his stock is just shit ....
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I'm sure this guy's stuff isn't top quality by any stretch, but both forums love to bash him. I think the info is out there now and the subject should be dropped. He's not going to stop selling and suckers will continue to buy.
ebaythis

feedback

Post by ebaythis »

How can all of what you say be true and his FEEBACK be stellar? Are you saying every single one of the people he has sold to is that stupid?