Post by jody kephart »

[youtube][/youtube]
Attachments
Can you verify that the Zeus was Randy's
Can you verify that the Zeus was Randy's
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

This is going to cause quite a stir in the RR community...some will be elated and some opinionated and some both.
I am assuming you came across by fair means and under this assumption good luck to you. I hope it goes to someone who will love it.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Matt this has either had some modifications done to it or it's not RR's. If you see in the pic the housing which holds the speaker and graphic equaliser etc. It's blue in the one being sold. Randy's is black, the controls are white and these one's are yellow. The guitar lead which is said to be Randy's is different i.e white jack plugs on Randys, angled black one's on this ?. The story does have its questionable history, which could be answered with a simple telephone call to Jerry Calhoun. Plus the guitar picks which would be worth a fortune by themselves are included ?.It's funny how they are not shown ?.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

As Captain of this vessel I reserve the right to change my mind when ever I want...

CREW!! Kill Jody Kephart, He is a liar and a cheat
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I've just getting some close up pics of the item from the seller including the guitar picks. Like i said Matt it may have had a few modifications done to it. So just calm down no need to go into kill mode yet :twisted:
viewtopic.php?t=3129&highlight=
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

don't worry in actuality Cpt Matt is laying on a hamock with his guitar and drunk on rum. He isn't too bothered if it is legit or not...
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

This was discussed at length at .tk quite some time ago. This item DID NOT belong to Randy Rhoads. Randy had a Zeus, but it was modified for headphone use because Randy's constant practicing drove Ozzy nuts.

It is currently being discussed at .tk with quite a bit of valid info.

Ultimately, the economy sucks and someone who needs cash is trying to scam Randy fans, if you ask me. There is no way I'm going to believe this came off the tour bus at the accident site and was left for 25 years. Why would it have been removed from the bus in the first place?

Randy fans can be gullible, and this guy is banking on that fact.

Here's another clue... a newbie poster with the find of a lifetime :roll:
jody kephart

what is your e address I will send additional pics. Jody

Post by jody kephart »

[youtube][/youtube]
Attachments
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG
jody kephart

More pics

Post by jody kephart »

[youtube][/youtube]
Attachments
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0001.JPG
jody kephart

Post by jody kephart »

It's for real.
jody kephart

Guitar pics (Randy's) and you can call Mr. Calhoun.

Post by jody kephart »

[youtube][/youtube]
Attachments
It was not in the crash. It was in Mr. Calhoun's garage when he gave it to me in 1982. It was in my possession since. Do you think I was gonna give it away? I'm a Randy fan also.
It was not in the crash. It was in Mr. Calhoun's garage when he gave it to me in 1982. It was in my possession since. Do you think I was gonna give it away? I'm a Randy fan also.
jody kephart

I got it at the crash site in Leesburg.

Post by jody kephart »

[youtube][/youtube]
Attachments
Do you think the Zeus went to Heaven with Randy or did aliens abduct the thing?
Do you think the Zeus went to Heaven with Randy or did aliens abduct the thing?
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Okay, so if it's for real, it belonged to Randy Rhoads and should be returned to his family, NOT sold on ebay for $5000...

IF it were real, why sell it? And why not allow someone who has never used ebay to bid on it? What if someone who has never used ebay decided to use this auction as their introduction to ebay? If you are a fan who will 'never forget', why have you never been here until you want money?

Regardless of your claims, I simply don't believe you. You have no track record in this community and all the info you have presented is common knowledge to RR community members.
jody kephart

Kill Jody? come on this didn't go into a black hole

Post by jody kephart »

[youtube][/youtube]
Attachments
You can play headphone or guitar into it. It plays fine. This was never posted on the net or discussed before. Do I take it to the grave with me?
You can play headphone or guitar into it. It plays fine. This was never posted on the net or discussed before. Do I take it to the grave with me?
jody kephart

Junior member?

Post by jody kephart »

[youtube][/youtube]
Attachments
Of course I'm a junior member. I just found this website out of BILLIONS
Of course I'm a junior member. I just found this website out of BILLIONS