OZZY & RR 6" X 4" *EXCLUSIVE* 20 - PHOTO SET

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

OZZY & RR 6" X 4" *EXCLUSIVE* 20 - PHOTO SET

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I posted a few of these photos up a few weeks back and it started a frenzy of rare photos being posted up by Nic and myself. Well i have just been told from the owner of these photos that they are now available to buy in a 20 6" X 4" photo set. These are from the 31st January 1982 Richfield Coliseum Richfield OH and the 8th February 1982 Cobo Hall Detroit MI. Plus some candid photos of Ozzy, Randy and Tommy. These are an exclusive to UR and are in a limited supply. So if you want a set of these awesome shots, which have only become available to buy for the first time here in a set of 20. If you contact Norm at norman.wonderly@gmail.com
ImageImageImage
Ozzy Blizzard tour 11th May 1981 Music Hall Cleveland OH (this one is not in the set of 20)
Randy Diary tour 31st January 1982 Richfield Coliseum OH
Randy Diary tour 8th February 1982 Cobo Hall Detroit MI
Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

A cool side notr to these photographs is that we have all these shows for free download in our audio section, I think the shots add a very interesting dynamic to enjoying the audio from these shows 8) :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

yea I know the guy too and I got em, they are nice..
Mozart82

Re: OZZY & RR 6" X 4" *EXCLUSIVE* 20 - PHOTO SET

Post by Mozart82 »

Hey can you re post a few photos from May 11 1981? (cleveland)