Brass backplates

Talk about musical equipment, guitars, drums, bass, synths anything.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

AeolianMad

Brass backplates

Post by AeolianMad »

Does anybody know where i can get the brass backplates for a les paul?
12.6.56-3.19.82
Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Re: Brass backplates

Post by Axeman1956 »

Got deep pockets? lol. I don't know where you can find them, even if they exist anymore.
Nifareus

Post by Nifareus »

I snagged my brass control and toggle back plates on ebay before the official release of the RR LP.
They were about 30 shipped from the same seller.

I bought them once I realized they were on the RR LP, evidently before everyone else.

I bought them from seller "wammiworld" yet I just checked and he only has one item listed... I would definitely keep checking he said he had a huge box.

All of the parts Randy had on his Les Paul were Schaller replacements (switch ring, control plate, toggle plate) the actual gold toggle switch itself however is of unknown origin to me at this time.
AeolianMad

Post by AeolianMad »

Nifareus wrote:I snagged my brass control and toggle back plates on ebay before the official release of the RR LP.
They were about 30 shipped from the same seller.

I bought them once I realized they were on the RR LP, evidently before everyone else.

I bought them from seller "wammiworld" yet I just checked and he only has one item listed... I would definitely keep checking he said he had a huge box.

All of the parts Randy had on his Les Paul were Schaller replacements (switch ring, control plate, toggle plate) the actual gold toggle switch itself however is of unknown origin to me at this time.
Thank you! I will keep watching his ebay account. I sure cant find them anywhere else.
12.6.56-3.19.82
TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

search themraxeman as author in the search cuz a while back i asked this and there are some sites that sell them
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com