Blizzard of Ozz Live! Now available on Apple Music?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Shockwave
Mass Poster

Blizzard of Ozz Live! Now available on Apple Music?

Post by Shockwave »

I am not sure if this is a coincidence or Apple has just made things easier...

Since joining Apple Music a couple years ago I have slacked on adding all the Randy live shows I have to my iPhone as I was getting tired of the manual management. Since I purchased the original boxset I ripped all the music of course for easier access. A few days ago I dropped the full live album I ripped into Apple Music, which I'll also add that is only 1 selectable track.

The following day I noticed that I have two Blizzard of Ozz Live! albums in my Apple Music now. One is the ripped copy with a single track consisting of all songs and no album art. The second is the official version with full album art and the tracks are all separated.

So there are two scenarios...
1. Ozzy has now made this an official release and is available for purchase on Apple Music and its just a coincidence that I added mine the day before. (can you see it on yours?)

2. Apples data analytics is improving to the point where you can add official releases that are not available anymore and it will automatically create the album art work and separate a single track into multiple to match the original release.
Nick
Cool Member

Re: Blizzard of Ozz Live! Now available on Apple Music?

Post by Nick »

It’s not available to me I checked. But this is interesting. I have been trying to find the live shows from the box set
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Nick wrote:It’s not available to me I checked. But this is interesting. I have been trying to find the live shows from the box set
Ahh ok..that explains that.

PM me your email address for a "bootleg" Ozzy live show :wink:
Nick
Cool Member

Post by Nick »

Shockwave wrote:
Nick wrote:It’s not available to me I checked. But this is interesting. I have been trying to find the live shows from the box set
Ahh ok..that explains that.

PM me your email address for a "bootleg" Ozzy live show :wink:
The weird thing is it is listed on Spotify but when you try to listen to the live show it says it’s unavailable
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

I do not have an apple account and it is not visible to me on spotify.

Where in spotify can you see it Nick?
Nick
Cool Member

Post by Nick »

shawn wrote:I do not have an apple account and it is not visible to me on spotify.

Where in spotify can you see it Nick?
You have to have a Spotify account but I just looked up diary of a madman legacy eddtion and it appeared
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

Nick wrote: You have to have a Spotify account but I just looked up diary of a madman legacy eddtion and it appeared
That is crazy strange. So I have a Spotify account but I can not see a diary of a madman legacy edition.

I know that some albums have tracks that are restricted, as I will often not be able to play some listed tracks, they are greyed out.
Nick
Cool Member

Post by Nick »

Search diary of a madman legacy eddtion on Google for Spotify
Attachments
Screenshot_20191109-192233.png
Screenshot_20191109-192308.png
nuclear1

Post by nuclear1 »

what happened to the guitar tracks of Diary of a madman?? There used to be more than what is available now.