Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rachel Youngblood 1981 photo Unpublished

Post by skezza »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
skezza wrote: I thought Andy's toxicology stated that he did have cocaine in his system?
Yeah traces in his urine but that doesn't say he was out of control on cocaine. It can be traced in your system for a long time without even having any. But being a regular dependent user of the drug doesn't indicate that he was driving and intoxicated. Just like testing a strand of hair which can find every drug youve ever taking over a very long period. The same goes for nicotine which they found in Randy but that just shows how sensitive these tests are. The percentage ratings are very low in mass and in a body that has been badly burnt ?. I'm no pathologist but they have to document every small detail and the autopsy's are very precise. If you've read the toxicology reports you can see that info. I'm sure if Andrew was whacked out of his mind on cocaine do you think Jake and Don would of hitched a ride with him on that planes first flight.
I don't know.... maybe ask Razzle mate? People do right stupid shit.

Nobody can be sure about Andy's state..... but equally, I think people love to find a conspiracy in anything and ultimately, it was a plane being thrown around like a toy.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

When did Razzle ever do anything sensible he would of been wanting to finish off AA zippy bag. It may of stopped him flying the plane. LOL.. It aint no conspiracy but the theories on each person make you think..Would he of been hired to do the job if he was unreliable. Or if Richie Blackmore had not of seen his black ora etc etc.. Aye you make your own mind up on that one. These guys are in a job of trust and that's why the tour manager was getting $haron's shoe wrapped round his head. His sense of duty could of prevented the accident full stop.
Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

This is the photo i mentioned earlier..i think $haron took this one.
Attachments
Ozzy & RR bus.jpg
romeorose2019

Post by romeorose2019 »

Shockwave wrote:Figuring out who made those video recordings of the footage on the tv is very possible. Its been about 3 months but I spent a good 10-15hrs looking.

Ill need to revisit but here are some clues I remember looking into.

1. "A figment of your imagination" This is not a normally said quote, finding a randy fan who has said this anywhere on social media or other forums could be a lead.

2. The lighting is an extremely warm color from my recollection (around 3000k) Although it can obviously be found anywhere. This is predominately in the central parts of the USA (PA to CO for example).

3. The room itself is the biggest tell. I spent hours going through peoples facebooks and instagrams trying to find that room. There was one or two people that were Randy fans that were very close to that, the only thing I did not find was the tv.

4. The handwriting in the note on the dvd cover. I really was trying to pin this on Kelle Rhoads but I could not find any of his hand writing samples anywhere. He is the type of guy I would imagine would use the figment of your imagination quote as well. He was rumored to have been given these 3 shows back in 2016. I remember seeing pictures on facebook of someone and his brother visiting the Rhoads family back in 2016. The setting was seemingly a private dinner of some sorts at the house. These guys were visiting from the Detroit area as well. It did not turn into anything though " I think" as I would have definitely posted on it. Could be though.

A few other things but I have to take off, ill try to get back on later today or tomorrow.
I'm willing to pay $2,000 cash right now for the footage.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Where would you get a spare $2k are you going back on Judge Judy for a retrial ?
romeorose2019

Post by romeorose2019 »

Not at all. I make between 80K-130K a year these days depending how well the year is.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Selling Randy Rhoads rare videos ? what do you do as a job if you don't mind me asking that question.
romeorose2019

Post by romeorose2019 »

I haven't sold videos of Randy since I was probably 30 years old, but for about 2 years during that time I made on average 5k a month selling concert videos and for the most part copies of dvd movies. (never made much off Randy though because as we all know not much there, I probably made about $500 from copies of the Randy stuff, including a VHS tape of Randy I sold for $100. Most of that money though was straight up from going to Blockbuster, Redbox, Movie Gallery, Netflix and renting everything they had in stock taking the copyrights off and copying and selling them. This was probably around 2005 and in WV where most people didn't have computers and I sold them cheaper than renting, so I was in the right time and place. But that was forever ago when me and Susan wer living together. It's been 10 years since I saw her, so yeah man, my video/dvd selling days was a lifetime ago. I don't really see how my life is relevant to the Rhoads board though, I just wanted to post up my offer of 2K for the tape, just in case the owner of that tape ever happens to read this board they can contact me if they are interested in selling it. These days I'm working as a real estate agent.
stress2stress2
Cool Member

Post by stress2stress2 »

is this a dead issue or is more known?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLpIZ33G084
chilinvilin
Cool Member

Post by chilinvilin »

stress2stress2 wrote:is this a dead issue or is more known?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLpIZ33G084
All just "A figment of your imagination"