It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:29 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: Bob Daisley's personal tour memorabilia for sale.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:09 am 
Mass Poster

I've just noticed this over on facebook, Bob is auctioning off some of his treasured memorabilia from his touring days with Ozzy, Gary Moore, Rainbow etc. Some nice rare pieces up for grabs.

Attachments:
Bob Daisley 1.jpg
Bob Daisley 1.jpg [ 101.37 KiB | Viewed 236 times ]
Bob Daisley 2.jpg
Bob Daisley 2.jpg [ 103.71 KiB | Viewed 236 times ]
Bob Daisley 3.jpg
Bob Daisley 3.jpg [ 143.81 KiB | Viewed 236 times ]
Bob Daisley 4.jpg
Bob Daisley 4.jpg [ 162.36 KiB | Viewed 236 times ]
Bob Daisley 5.jpg
Bob Daisley 5.jpg [ 197.15 KiB | Viewed 236 times ]
 Post subject: Re: Bob Daisley's personal tour memorabilia for sale.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:36 am 
Mass Poster

Troy what's the latest on these items getting auctioned off. Do you have any other photos you could add to this lot ..Cheers

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:50 am 
Madman

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Troy what's the latest on these items getting auctioned off. Do you have any other photos you could add to this lot ..Cheers

Yeah, the hold up is down to me being busy with the day job. Bob's selling all of his memorabilia, I should think people on this site will be more interested in the 2 BOO tour scarves with the small horned figure pins, Bob's BOO tour jacket, T-shirts and sweat shirt from UK tour, Clearwell Castle and Shepperton T- shirts, UK tour programme, and the sash with Randy's name on it that was made for Bob the day that Randy died, he wore it every night of the Uriah Heep US tour. There are lots of programmes and itineraries from the BATM tours and several T Shirts. I still haven't photographed everything, I'll see if Bob's webmaster can put some more photos on his FB this weekend.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:07 pm 
Mass Poster

Yeah i'd like to know which guitar picks he has collected from other players... I'd want to see more then just his Ozzy RR tour memorabilia. As i have most of the items available...Is Bob selling his Blizzard 1980 UK tour passes ? I don't think they issued a tour itinerary for that tour as the dates kept being added as the tour progressed.. But anymore info is welcome Cheers ;-)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:22 am 
Madman

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Yeah i'd like to know which guitar picks he has collected from other players... I'd want to see more then just his Ozzy RR tour memorabilia. As i have most of the items available...Is Bob selling his Blizzard 1980 UK tour passes ? I don't think they issued a tour itinerary for that tour as the dates kept being added as the tour progressed.. But anymore info is welcome Cheers ;-)

There's a copy of the UK tour programme with poster still attached but no tour passes. As for pics, there's one signed by Jake E Lee and one by Zakk both have Ozzy Osbourne on the reverse. 2 Tony Iommi, one signed other has name printed with Black Sabbath on reverse. One of Eric Clapton's printed with 'This is my fucking pick. EC', a few of Gary's a couple signed by him and one with Ken printed on it, 2 Lee Jackson's and a couple signed by Steve Vai, Steve Morse and one signed by Eric Singer with KISS monster on reverse... there are a few others but can't remember them off the top of my head. Personally I like some of the old programmes from Rainbow, Gary Moore and Ozzy days and the tour itineraries that show where the band stayed and in at least one case what was on the menu that night. Cool stuff, I hope it goes to someone who enjoys it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:14 am 
Mass Poster

Troy will those picks be auctioned off as a job lot ? a great collection for sure.... I've got most of those tour programmes and they are a nice memento from those tours. I have some later tour itineries from Ozzy tour's and they are an interesting wealth of inside info...I'd love to see the 1981 - 1982 itineries..I've only ever seen them from late 1981 - 82. Any idea when the auctions will begin and what duration will the auctions last for ? I'd hate to miss this.. Cheers ;-)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:06 am 
Madman

The BOO tour jacket and scarves are up for bids now, the armband with Randy's name should be up later today. People have been asked to write in saying what they're willing to pay, they'll have to the end of the month to bid for the stuff that's put up this week. I've taken photos of the picks, I don't know how to post photos on here or I would. I think they can be bought individually but if anyone wants more than one item it's probably best to send an email to Simon at the website address and let him know what the bid for job lot would be. I know it's nothing like an eBay auction but hopefully the stuff will go to fans.
Cheers, Troy

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]