Two low flying buzzes was enough...

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Two low flying buzzes was enough...

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Wiseguy wrote:I remember speaking with a certain someone on the phone who was working on a documentary back in '08, as I was working on a website for him that never saw the light of day. We went into the crash subject and he told me that there is a lot more to it than people know, and to "just know that Sharon is pure evil". Then he asked if I had ever heard of the lady on the horse. (whom at the time I googled and read from the old Day the Music died site she was an actress who was in the area at the time of the crash)

I don't know how accurate his comments are, but it always made me think.
The lady on the horse Mary Morrison, yeah it's no big secret who she is and we all know the score with $haron where are you going with this one ?
Wiseguy

Post by Wiseguy »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Wiseguy wrote:I remember speaking with a certain someone on the phone who was working on a documentary back in '08, as I was working on a website for him that never saw the light of day. We went into the crash subject and he told me that there is a lot more to it than people know, and to "just know that Sharon is pure evil". Then he asked if I had ever heard of the lady on the horse. (whom at the time I googled and read from the old Day the Music died site she was an actress who was in the area at the time of the crash)

I don't know how accurate his comments are, but it always made me think.
The lady on the horse Mary Morrison, yeah it's no big secret who she is and we all know the score with $haron where are you going with this one ?
Just passing on what I was told. I thought it was strange that it was implied Sharon was some how involved. Not saying I bought it, but it was chilling to hear.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

involved how though?
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

c'mon Tito, she wanted Randy out of the picture so Ozzy could struggle through the Jake years and end up with the mighty Zakk who she secretly loved but had to wait 'til he was old enough :lol:

if Randy had made another record, it would have been SO INCREDIBLE that Zakk would forever have been in the shadows...

duh

:mrgreen:
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

sorry my brother..Lol!!
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

[quote="Paul Wolfe]

if Randy had made another record, it would have been SO INCREDIBLE that Zakk would forever have been in the shadows...

duh

:mrgreen:[/quote]

I've always thought that ther must be some personal recordings that rant made of himself while practicing on the road in between tour dates from 1981 to his passing. We know he studied during those times as well, or warmed up before shows in the dressing room. He must have come up with some riffs over the course of the year that he recorded snippets of or possibly even notated on paper. I doubt he just sat there and noodled through scales soloing not stop when not practicing classical.

Any of the books ever go into this?
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Wiseguy wrote:We went into the crash subject and he told me that there is a lot more to it than people know, and to "just know that Sharon is pure evil".
Yep $haron changed Randy's contract a couple days after the accident. Other than that: what do we don't know yet?

The biggest question to me is why the first flight with Don and Jake went normal and why the flight with Randy suddenly ended in air acrobatics?
Same plane, same pilot. The only difference were the passengers. So I wonder if Randy himself could have played a role here...? It's no secret he was a little crazy at times as well. Maybe he asked to scare the folkes down at the bus a bit and have some fun? Had it all go right it could have been a great tour story afterwards. But unfortunately it didn't. This is of course speculation. I'm not saying Randy is responsible for the crash. Even if Randy encouraged the pilot to do some crazy stuff of course the pilot at all times should have known better and is fully responsible.
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Wiseguy

Post by Wiseguy »

Tito wrote:involved how though?
No clue. Just figured that guy, considering, was on odd source to hear that from. I wish I knew what he was alluding to as well.
Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:
Wiseguy wrote:We went into the crash subject and he told me that there is a lot more to it than people know, and to "just know that Sharon is pure evil".
Yep $haron changed Randy's contract a couple days after the accident. Other than that: what do we don't know yet?

The biggest question to me is why the first flight with Don and Jake went normal and why the flight with Randy suddenly ended in air acrobatics?
Same plane, same pilot. The only difference were the passengers. So I wonder if Randy himself could have played a role here...? It's no secret he was a little crazy at times as well. Maybe he asked to scare the folkes down at the bus a bit and have some fun? Had it all go right it could have been a great tour story afterwards. But unfortunately it didn't. This is of course speculation. I'm not saying Randy is responsible for the crash. Even if Randy encouraged the pilot to do some crazy stuff of course the pilot at all times should have known better and is fully responsible.
Nobody on the first flight had a heart attack.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Rhoads-Fan wrote:
The Flying Dutchman wrote:

Nobody on the first flight had a heart attack.
True, but the risk of a passenger getting a heart attack is probably a bit higher when flying acrobatics....
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.