Two low flying buzzes was enough...

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Shockwave
Mass Poster

Two low flying buzzes was enough...

Post by Shockwave »

Just reading around all the birthday stuff in some sites prior to heading into work here. The one that sticks out the most is the plane buzzed the bus successfully twice prior to to 3rd attempt. It's likely everyone was enjoying it and that's why it was done, on that 3rd attempt who knows what happened in the cockpit.

Man, just twice and they would have been all set!!!
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Two low flying buzzes was enough...

Post by skezza »

I would imagine this has gone through the minds of many people. In particular Rudy Sarzo who was quite outspoken about this in his book. I really recommend giving it a read.
Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

If Rachel hadn't had her heart attack and fell on to the controls the plane wouldn't have crashed. Purely accidental.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Rhoads-Fan wrote:If Rachel hadn't had her heart attack and fell on to the controls the plane wouldn't have crashed. Purely accidental.

Meh, no proof. Sure there were some reports of possible struggle in the cockpit one way or another. Be it either Rachel having a heart attack, A.Aycock trying to kill his wife or it could have been as simple as one of them stumbling and falling into the controls or something disruptive like that by accident, which I find the most feasable explanation.
Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

What does "meh" mean?
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

Rhoads-Fan wrote:If Rachel hadn't had her heart attack and fell on to the controls the plane wouldn't have crashed. Purely accidental.
What? Where is that information from? How could anyone have seen that with such a small aircraft?

Over the years I've read so many theories on why the plane crashed. Reminds me of the JFK conspiracies but there's actual evidence with that. I'm just not sure I believe that anyone from the ground could have such a clear view of the activity inside that small of an aircraft.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

orion_damage wrote:
What? Where is that information from? How could anyone have seen that with such a small aircraft?

Over the years I've read so many theories on why the plane crashed. Reminds me of the JFK conspiracies but there's actual evidence with that. I'm just not sure I believe that anyone from the ground could have such a clear view of the activity inside that small of an aircraft.
I believe it originated from what someone supposedly saw when the plane was coming in that last time. I have not read any of the books out there but I believe it Was Don Airey who saw something as he was taking pictures the whole time while on the ground. Still no one could eee in detail what was going on and maybe just caught a glimpse of what was going on.

The most telling thing that there is more to the crash than we know is from that audio Romeo Rose posted a few years ago of him talking to Mike Smalt(the crash cop who didn't know he was being recorded. I remember listening to it in my way to work at like 5:00am and then someone else told Romeo he could get in trouble since he recorded a cop without permission so he took it down only a couple hours after it was posted. I wish I would have saved it or Romeo would post or share it with us privately. I gave a detailed explanation here on the forum but for the life of me I cannot find the thread(I have looked a few different times). I don't want to speculate what the cop said but that post I made tells all and there is a lot more to it than we know...
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

Shockwave wrote:
orion_damage wrote:

I believe it originated from what someone supposedly saw when the plane was coming in that last time. I have not read any of the books out there but I believe it Was Don Airey who saw something as he was taking pictures the whole time while on the ground. Still no one could eee in detail what was going on and maybe just caught a glimpse of what was going on.

The most telling thing that there is more to the crash than we know is from that audio Romeo Rose posted a few years ago of him talking to Mike Smalt(the crash cop who didn't know he was being recorded. I remember listening to it in my way to work at like 5:00am and then someone else told Romeo he could get in trouble since he recorded a cop without permission so he took it down only a couple hours after it was posted. I wish I would have saved it or Romeo would post or share it with us privately. I gave a detailed explanation here on the forum but for the life of me I cannot find the thread(I have looked a few different times). I don't want to speculate what the cop said but that post I made tells all and there is a lot more to it than we know...
You can't remember any of that you heard or typed? Not trying to be difficult I've just never delved into the theories of the plane crashing. I'm no crime scene guy but weren't the bodies severely burnt and thrown about? What could be concluded from that other than the obvious? I could see a toxicology report coming back with alcohol or drugs in the pilot's system. Speaking of, didn't the pilot have cocaine in his system?
Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

I've read Randy's autopsy report and he probably would not have lived to see 60 the way he smoked and the way his lungs were.

Andrew had trace amounts of cocaine per the tox report.

Rachel had a bad heart. Andy was suppose to take it easy flying. The struggle in the plane was Randy ( in the back seat ) trying to pull Rachel off of the controls after she slumped over.
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

Rhoads-Fan wrote:I've read Randy's autopsy report and he probably would not have lived to see 60 the way he smoked and the way his lungs were.

Andrew had trace amounts of cocaine per the tox report.

Rachel had a bad heart. Andy was suppose to take it easy flying. The struggle in the plane was Randy ( in the back seat ) trying to pull Rachel off of the controls after she slumped over.
Who stated that and where can that information be found?
Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

Which part? Doing the research isn't that hard. Don Airey said there was what appeared to be a struggle and has the pictures. Rachel had a bad heart, I heard that from quite a few people. Andy did coke. A fat sack of buger sugar was found on the bus after the crash. Tommy Aldridge told me that.
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

Rhoads-Fan wrote:Which part? Doing the research isn't that hard. Don Airey said there was what appeared to be a struggle and has the pictures. Rachel had a bad heart, I heard that from quite a few people. Andy did coke. A fat sack of buger sugar was found on the bus after the crash. Tommy Aldridge told me that.
Who stated that Rachel had a heart attack and fell on the controls? I'm just curious with the plane going at whatever speed it was that someone could actually see that and register what's going on inside the plane. Not trying to be difficult and yeah I am trying to Google it myself however I'm not striking gold.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

The whole Aycock thing and coke I don't care about. Since they said they found trace amounts that means it was almost out of his system. Coke last 2-3 days in your system after you have done it last so that tells me he had not done it in at least 36 hours. Everyone was doing it back then so it's really no that big of a deal that they found it during the autopsy.

I remember parts and pieces of the cop audio, it's been 4-6 years since I have heard it but don't want to say anything unless I'm positive. . I welcome someone to try to find my post as I want to refresh my memory as well and it will all come back to me once I read it again.

It could be as simple as he dove the plane to quick and if Randy or Rachel were standing slightly and fell forward it was all over...the heart attack thing is just to far fetched to me unless it's proven in a report somewhere.

Not gruesome but don't read below if you don't like that stuff or want to know more about the crash bodies...

One new thing I read a few weeks ago from someone that struck me was that he said you could see the bodies in a couple of those photos that we always see of the crash. All I will say is zoom in on the pics and then read the crash report, it tells you where the bodies were found in the garage. For one body I am 95% sure it's just that in the pic, the other one I was say 30% as it's hard to tell but somewhat of an outline, and the last I cannot locate at all.
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

Shockwave wrote:The whole Aycock thing and coke I don't care about. Since they said they found trace amounts that means it was almost out of his system. Coke last 2-3 days in your system after you have done it last so that tells me he had not done it in at least 36 hours. Everyone was doing it back then so it's really no that big of a deal that they found it during the autopsy.

I remember parts and pieces of the cop audio, it's been 4-6 years since I have heard it but don't want to say anything unless I'm positive. . I welcome someone to try to find my post as I want to refresh my memory as well and it will all come back to me once I read it again.

It could be as simple as he dove the plane to quick and if Randy or Rachel were standing slightly and fell forward it was all over...the heart attack thing is just to far fetched to me unless it's proven in a report somewhere.

Not gruesome but don't read below if you don't like that stuff or want to know more about the crash bodies...

One new thing I read a few weeks ago from someone that struck me was that he said you could see the bodies in a couple of those photos that we always see of the crash. All I will say is zoom in on the pics and then read the crash report, it tells you where the bodies were found in the garage. For one body I am 95% sure it's just that in the pic, the other one I was say 30% as it's hard to tell but somewhat of an outline, and the last I cannot locate at all.

How many photos are available of the crash? Through Google I only find maybe three or four. There's the one that shows the garage with the two cars but the quality is so bad. I've had members on here message me saying they had photos but none have ever followed through.
Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

Someone has a bad heart and it is far fetched that they would have a heart attack under stress?

Far fetched is the likelyhood that Randy ( seated in the back, behind Rachel ) or Rachel would be able to stand in a small aircraft as the Beechcraft was, during flight.

One body was found outside the garage, one on top of the car and one on the ground.