Randy - Quiet Riot - Dio Lemmy + more for the Hall of Fame

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Randy - Quiet Riot - Dio Lemmy + more for the Hall of Fame

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Looks like Randy is going to be finally recognised in the RNR Hall of Fame...not before time. Looks like a few other top musos are getting recognition at long last. Check out the link..
http://loudwire.com/ronnie-james-dio-le ... -nominees/
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Re: Randy - Quiet Riot - Dio Lemmy + more for the Hall of

Post by orion_damage »

"Thus far, nine figures will be enshrined in the Hall of Heavy Metal History. The inductees are as follows: Ronnie James Dio (Wendy Dio accepted the induction), Rudy Sarzo (bass, Ozzy Osbourne, Whitesnake), Frankie Benali (drums, Quiet Riot), Lemmy Kilmister (bass / vocals, Motorhead, special guest accepting induction), Ross ‘The Boss’ Friedman (guitars, Manowar), Vinny Appice (drums, Black Sabbath, Dio), Don Airey (keyboards, Deep Purple), Andy Zildjian (President/CEO of Sabian Cymbals) and Randy Rhoads (guitar, Ozzy Osbourne, Rhoads family accepting induction)."

Awesome to see, good for the legacy of RR.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Too little too late imo. Got very little respect for the RNR Hall of Fame these days.
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

This has NOTHING to do with the RnR hall of fame. Not sure how you guys got the idea it was.

I think it kinda cool but the hollywood rock walk star he got is more significant
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

sytharnia wrote:This has NOTHING to do with the RnR hall of fame. Not sure how you guys got the idea it was.

I think it kinda cool but the hollywood rock walk star he got is more significant
Oh I see.
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

Either way it's recognition and that's great to see.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

sytharnia wrote:This has NOTHING to do with the RnR hall of fame. Not sure how you guys got the idea it was.

So is this a shit representation of the RNR hall of fame like a French Disneyworld. I just thought it was the Heavy Metal department of the RNR H of F. They may even spell his name correct first time round.. Remember the look on Dee's face when they unveiled the head. The useless feckers, her poor face was a picture. But it's good to see the guy being recognised for a posthumous award if not 30 years too late.