If anyone missed it...

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

If anyone missed it...

Post by LongRhoadsAhead »

Hey everyone. A few months back I came across this video and uploaded it to youtube. i wanted to do a new thread, in case anyone missed it. Unfortunately, it is silent, but i'm sure you audio gurus out there could put a bootleg to it. Anyway, check out a few minutes of footage of Ozzy and Randy at Tower Theater in Philly. It's really up close and offers some awesome shots of a ton of different goodies in the show. Including the robot hand, tommy's drum solo, ronnie hanging, and my favorite, Randy's spotlight solo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3nEl2Zxkwo
I went ahead and rode the white horse
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: If anyone missed it...

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Wow.. that's new footage ive never seen before...I gather thats a teaser as its from different snippets ..So this must be of a longer piece of footage.. Cheers for posting this up it's fkn Awesome !!
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Wow.. that's new footage ive never seen before...I gather thats a teaser as its from different snippets ..So this must be of a longer piece of footage.. Cheers for posting this up it's fkn Awesome !!
Here is the source https://vimeo.com/144074473

The uploader responded to comments and it appears that he posted all that he had of the concert.

"David L. PechéPLUS 3 months ago
This was Super 8 and I only had this one tape of 50 ft of film which lasted 3-4 minutes...Didn't have a lot of money and needed it for the night... I have footage of a demolition of a building at the begging of the tape that took up the first part... I just edited the concert to fit the songs the bands would have played..."
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention it really is a nice bit of film. I have watched and enjoyed it twice, although randy doesn't feature lots I like seeing the beginning of the show with the thrown.

What a fantastic find.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

poofters
Last edited by TAB on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

It wouldn't be too hard to quantize that with a bootleg ;)
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

Post by LongRhoadsAhead »

No problem guys, I'm happy that you all enjoyed. Idol, I thought that too but after hearing the owner respond, I think that is all there is from the show. Tom, you are absolutely right. Tower theater was the show I thought I was going to get... (discussed in my thread a while back) I mixed up the names.

I would love to have a boot synced up to that. My brother is pretty good with editing and video stuff so maybe I can check with him.
I went ahead and rode the white horse
romeorose2

Post by romeorose2 »

That's probably the most awesome thing posted on this forum in the last couple years since the day on the green snippet.