FOOTAGE!!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

dfanucci

Re: FOOTAGE!!

Post by dfanucci »

Just simply fantastic.

It's the small things that get me sometimes. I have always wondered about the start of the show. Still to this day, the Diary tour is without a doubt the coolest fucking stage to ever exist. To finally see how the Throne pulls back and the start of Tommy's drums start to rise is just jaw dropping...

Then of course, to see Randy in a full bath of stage lights during his spotlight is just phenomenal. To see Tommy during his solo... just wow. And to see Rudy fucking grooving is simply fantastic...
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

LongRhoadsAhead wrote:https://www.flickr.com/photos/davidpeche/22597101768/

There is a link to the guy's ticket from the show. if you notice at the bottom it says "NO BOTTLES, RECORDER, CAMERAS EXCEPTING ST..."
Does anyone know how that sentence ends? I thought "cameras excepting stage cameras or stage crew" :mrgreen:
SMALL INSTAMATICS
Attachments
VH ticket 1979.jpg
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

What's funny about that to me is that when I saw Motley & Alice over the summer they were telling the crowd, "No cameras... phones are okay."
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

Post by LongRhoadsAhead »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
LongRhoadsAhead wrote:https://www.flickr.com/photos/davidpeche/22597101768/

There is a link to the guy's ticket from the show. if you notice at the bottom it says "NO BOTTLES, RECORDER, CAMERAS EXCEPTING ST..."
Does anyone know how that sentence ends? I thought "cameras excepting stage cameras or stage crew" :mrgreen:
SMALL INSTAMATICS
cool thanks idol. haha i knew it didn't actually say that haha i just hoped it did
I went ahead and rode the white horse
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

Thank you so much for posting this and leading me to the link. :wink:
I scooped this up the minute I got wind of it. So glad the wife had her laptop. I'm sure now,once the estate dealings are done (God bless you Dee),we'll see even more stuff that was put in the can so many years ago. 8)