FOOTAGE!!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Tito
Mass Poster

Re: FOOTAGE!!

Post by Tito »

tommy said he has boxes of audio tapes from live shows,recorded from the soundboard..
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

Shockwave wrote:
orion_damage wrote:That's incredible, now it's time to download that video to ensure I have a copy! :) Here's hoping the guy will post the whole show

Did that before I even watched it lol
What did you use to download it?
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

orion_damage wrote:
Shockwave wrote:
orion_damage wrote:That's incredible, now it's time to download that video to ensure I have a copy! :) Here's hoping the guy will post the whole show

Did that before I even watched it lol
What did you use to download it?

There's many chrome extensions out there for this. Just right click any video and it downloads from any site. Just type in video downloader for the chrome extension
Last edited by Shockwave on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

Shockwave wrote:
orion_damage wrote:What did you use to download it?

There's many vhylme extensions out there for this. Just right click any video and it downloads from any site. Just type in. Idea downloaded for the chrome extension
Nice, Chrome extension worked like a charm
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

YES!! I knew there is more out there than what we know!!
Last edited by TAB on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GuitarJoe
Cool Member

Post by GuitarJoe »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Absolutely AMAZING!! Ya just never know when this stuff is gonna pop up! WOW!!!
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

I linked it , it anyone needs a copy. I wonder what the source is? It's not the Phx Bros footage but looks the same. It looks like there is more and edited. What about that plane at the end? What's that..?

Armband outfit!!!

http://vid197.photobucket.com/albums/aa ... w6e9yt.mp4
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

TAB wrote:I downloaded it , it anyone needs a copy. I wonder what the source is? It's not the Phx Bros footage but looks the same. It looks like there is more and edited. What about that plane at the end? What's that..?

Armband outfit!!!

The guy is on Facebook but I'm not going to bug him. Digging up some info, he still lives in San Antonio, is 54 years old and is a historian for the town, multimedia, graphic designer etc..
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

tom from what i read in the caption,he had leftover tape so he filmed a plane landing,i think he was conveying how ironic it was to have filmed randy along with the small plane after the show,just one month before randy passed in a similar small plane...thats what i got from it..
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

Ok , thanks buddy. wow. It's the San Antonio show and true ironic 2/19/82. People should look at how he is moving there so fast on the right so much energy. It was quite amazing and playing like that at the same time. Brings back memories for me. Many don't know what Randy was really like onstage from the little footage we have. This is helping. I wish more would come forward.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

TAB wrote:Ok , thanks buddy. wow. It's the San Antonio show and true ironic 2/19/82. People should look at how he is moving there so fast on the right so much energy. It was quite amazing and playing like that at the same time. Brings back memories for me. Many don't know what Randy was really like onstage from the little footage we have. This is helping. I wish more would come forward.

Ya it looked like his head was going to come off he was banging so hard there in the LP cut.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Wow, just, Wow.
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

Shockwave wrote:
TAB wrote:Ok , thanks buddy. wow. It's the San Antonio show and true ironic 2/19/82. People should look at how he is moving there so fast on the right so much energy. It was quite amazing and playing like that at the same time. Brings back memories for me. Many don't know what Randy was really like onstage from the little footage we have. This is helping. I wish more would come forward.

Ya it looked like his head was going to come off he was banging so hard there in the LP cut.
haha it's sped up a bit too i noticed. the guitar solo stuff looks cool also if you speed it up to real time with vlc player cause its in slo mo.
Nick
Cool Member

Post by Nick »

Told you guys there was more footage out there, even if it's little things like this or full rumored shows there IS MORE FOTAGE...

Sorry for miss rhoads passing and saying this may be a bit too soon but I think that there will be a lot more to see in the coming future with her passing
dmnjr
Cool Member

Post by dmnjr »

Sweet baby Moses!!! This is why I still lurk here, weekly!! After decades of searching, I've learned not to be picky. I don't care that it's silent. It's like seeing all of those still pics that we've all seen come to life!