Just heard delores has passed away. R.I.P

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

jasonmusicman1

Just heard delores has passed away. R.I.P

Post by jasonmusicman1 »

Hi all.
Just heard that delores has passed away.
Really sad day, She finally gets to be with randy again.

God bless delores.

rest in peace.

Jason edwards
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Re: Just heard delores has passed away. R.I.P

Post by orion_damage »

Yeah I just saw this too and was totally caught off guard. Man that's sad to hear, thoughts go out to the Rhoads family.
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

God bless Mrs Rhoads.
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

RIP Dee.
It'll be interesting to see how RR legacy continues now his manageress has went to join him. Sad day!!
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

This should not be a sad day, but a day to remember a long, good and successful life. Delores Rhoads lived for 95 years and spent the last few in poor health. Today her suffering is over and she has gone to be with the God she loved and taught her children to love. Today is a day her children and grandchildren will feel overwhelmed by emotion. My prayers will be with them that they can see how blessed they were to have their mother for so long and that they will find peace in the knowledge that her suffering is over and she is in a much better place now.
fortress
Madman

Post by fortress »

hi! i just saw the news on facebook :(
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Very sad news but she lived a very long life and I know she has made a difference to many people.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
GuitarJoe
Cool Member

Post by GuitarJoe »

Paul Wolfe wrote:This should not be a sad day, but a day to remember a long, good and successful life. Delores Rhoads lived for 95 years and spent the last few in poor health. Today her suffering is over and she has gone to be with the God she loved and taught her children to love. Today is a day her children and grandchildren will feel overwhelmed by emotion. My prayers will be with them that they can see how blessed they were to have their mother for so long and that they will find peace in the knowledge that her suffering is over and she is in a much better place now.
Perfectly said. RIP Dee.
The_Scratch

Post by The_Scratch »

Very sad... but strangely with a sense of Joy that she is finally with the son she lost so tragically.
If you believe that type of thing... I am sure Randy greeted her with a new composition, a big smile and a hug... then the two went off to practice together.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

very well said paul..sending strength to kathy and kelly..you are with your baby now.En Paz Descanse..Rest In Peace Dee!!
clashradio
Cool Member

Post by clashradio »

Gotta admit I'm more sad than happy.
enchantgy

Post by enchantgy »

I met her a couple of times, and he was such a sweet lady.

I didn't know that she had been in poor health lately.

She can now jam with her son again...

RIP Delores and Randy!
if you choose not to decide,
you still have made a choice
No1UNo
Cool Member

Post by No1UNo »

Paul Wolfe wrote:This should not be a sad day, but a day to remember a long, good and successful life. Delores Rhoads lived for 95 years and spent the last few in poor health. Today her suffering is over and she has gone to be with the God she loved and taught her children to love. Today is a day her children and grandchildren will feel overwhelmed by emotion. My prayers will be with them that they can see how blessed they were to have their mother for so long and that they will find peace in the knowledge that her suffering is over and she is in a much better place now.
Perfectly said, Paul. Caught me off guard and my heart is heavy for the family, but I believe there is a special place for her, joining her son, doing what they love and were created to do - make music behind the echoes of angelic voices and heavenly hosts.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:It'll be interesting to see how RR legacy continues now his manageress has went to join him.
+1
RIP Dee & all the best to the Rhoads family.

What about celebrating her life by posting some nice pics here?
I like this one:

The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
leftyaxeman

Post by leftyaxeman »

RIP Dee. Warmest regards, thoughts and prayers for the Rhoads family. All the best.