Cool Member

Re: Ridge Farm 2015!

Post by P C M »

Nice pic's brother. Thank you. :)
singerman71

Post by singerman71 »

mojopin70 wrote:
singerman71 wrote:Entrance to a small cottage next to the many house where ozzy stayed when recording his first 3 solo albums.
This cottage is where Bob wrote the lyrics to flying high again according to his book.
Looks like Queen also stayed in there too.
For some reason the photo of them is reversed, but definatly the same entrance as the wooden pillar is twisted exactly the same as my pics

Nice one singerman71 , i live up near the studio where they wrote the albums and clearwell castle thats in Bob's book too , its still a studio though ( for the moment) Queen wrote Bohemian Rhapsody there .Theres some photos on here somewhere.
They did indeed write Bohemian there :-)
My band played a wedding at Clearwell Castle about 7 years ago, I didnt know at the time that they worked on Blizzard while they were there.Was gutted when I found out, missed out taking more pics :-(
singerman71

Post by singerman71 »

P C M wrote:Nice pic's brother. Thank you. :)
My pleasure :-)
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

singerman71 wrote:
mojopin70 wrote:
singerman71 wrote:Entrance to a small cottage next to the many house where ozzy stayed when recording his first 3 solo albums.
This cottage is where Bob wrote the lyrics to flying high again according to his book.
Looks like Queen also stayed in there too.
For some reason the photo of them is reversed, but definatly the same entrance as the wooden pillar is twisted exactly the same as my pics

Nice one singerman71 , i live up near the studio where they wrote the albums and clearwell castle thats in Bob's book too , its still a studio though ( for the moment) Queen wrote Bohemian Rhapsody there .Theres some photos on here somewhere.
They did indeed write Bohemian there :-)
My band played a wedding at Clearwell Castle about 7 years ago, I didnt know at the time that they worked on Blizzard while they were there.Was gutted when I found out, missed out taking more pics :-(
Dont worry dude i live 5 mins from Clearwell if you want some pics,heres a vid of the house in Bobs book where they wrote Blizzard and Diary theres some photos of Randy and Ozzy and Bobs wife outside the house in his Book in the "Monmouth" section you can see it in the video at 1:40 mins https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyJJeFJ1St8
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

Now, that was bloody great!!! Very nice pictures indeed!!! Sort of gives you wider scope of how that place really looks like. I've always thought Ridge Farm actually being bit smaller, but looking your pics- that seems no to be the case :D
Mikel
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Thank You!

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Cheers for the post great photos, its always been on me bucket list as a place to visit ..You can see the before and after shots here with Randy standing just inside the opened door.
Attachments
Randy pedal board ridge farm.jpg
Ozzy Ridge Farm 2005.jpg
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Did you ask to get into the studio?