After Hours composite project

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

clashradio
Cool Member

Re: After Hours composite project

Post by clashradio »

Stewie wrote:Thanks for creating this. I will download this later on when I have more time.. But I'm looking forward to it!

You could try uploading it to youtube.. Worst case it gets deleted for copyright infringement but if not, it is easier to watch for a broader audience (downloading 2+ gigs is a large step in a world where everything is one click away).
Ya I agree with the Youtube thing, but I want this to be more tangible. Not sure if any of you are familiar with the Star Wars Despecialized versions of the movies but this is my After Hours Despecialized. If a person is too lazy to do a few steps to get this then I guess they miss out. I've got about 15 hours in this project...
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

clashradio wrote:Hello all:

After the official release of After Hours from the 30 Years After The Blizzard dvd, I noticed the footage looked a little dry & lacked color. And I was hoping the full show would have been included (intros, outros, and I had no idea they were going to mess with Crazy Train). But this footage looked better than the '78-82 compilation dvd which was by far the best boot-source to date.
I downloaded this yesterday and just watched it now. Great job man, for those that want a standalone copy of After Hours this is highly recommended. The DVD has the VHS source as one option to watch and then the After Hours compilation clashradio put together.

Until seeing this I had forgotten about the Marty intro interview. I remember my VHS copy had a commercial too, some record shop that had Bob Seger's "Mainstreet" playing in the background. Now that I think about it I think the record shop was called Mainstreet too. :P
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

thank you for doing all of that, downloaded it and will enjoy this.
chilinvilin
Cool Member

Post by chilinvilin »

Thank You!!
Gata

Post by Gata »

Thank you so much. Nice work.
"I told'em I had ridden shooting stars and said I'd show them how"
P C M
Cool Member